Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

a commuter leaves town and cannot be targeted by an ability

Even strong mans don’t work, because even if you break into their home they aren’t there

They left the village

invite discord mods to your neighbourhood

“Smooth”…

…wait a minute. ATNO’s wagon did not went smooth at all. It only had Jarek for the longest of time, only gaining traction after I hopped off Kanave’s wagon. So unless scum deliberately chose to not push ATNO with Jarek until it gained traction, then the “hater” could’ve wasted their ability at N1.

…if I interpret your words correctly, wouldn’t the inability to respond be a great cover for the scum theater?

Except I am not. What did you think I was even lying about?
I scumread you for voting ATNO over Kanave, causing a tie. I have read the context, and I know you said you wanted to swap to Kanave if the tie still exists, but I don’t believe that. You were asked by FK what you would do if he were to vote ATNO to L-1, and how this event ended up lead me to believe that you and FK were playing charade.

uh kill people

There was a movie called that or something

well no I mean in terms of the game

otherwise you could just say evil shit in there or something

There’s nothing evil in the copy chat

bet

I’ll bet ten million dollars

Out of curiosity, why do you have me as scum?

I haven’t really interacted with you much really. Someone has to be scum and the people who I think are good seem pretty good so by process of elimination as someone who I don’t know as well I put you in the idk but looks more evil than someone else list

That’s actually very solid reasoning

Luckily my word is not gospel so you don’t have to worry (yet)

2 Likes

true

Has anyone confirmed your role at all?

That’s what I should be saying. What do you mean “it depends on the wording on the rolecard itself”?
Rather, what did you even ask to the host?
I asked: “Why does the vote count say 6 votes when 7 is majority?”
and I was answered with “because it was hammered”

…well, I recently realized that there may not be a hammerer.
–but that does not remove my suspicion of you and Wazza being scum.

One problem: The one confirming FK’s ability is also my top scumread. Wazza voting ATNO over Kanave and causing a tie instead of turning Kanave into L-1 supports my point.

For the past hour I have been scrolling up the thread and back just to look at the playerlist to see if it has magically changed over time. No, it has stayed the same.

Honestly, going back to my thoughts of Arctic, I would be fine with leaving him alive for now and not worrying about him, but the problem I have with that is I don’t trust any of you to actually execute him later in the game. You guys may question why he’s alive, but I guarantee that you would do no further than that. Can any of you guys in this playerlist say with confidence that I’m wrong?

Not the neighborhood part, but that’s a pretty weird role to lie about considering it relies on me getting lucky with choosing my numbers to not match other people. There’s zero reason for me to lie about having a chat as mafia, when I could claim any other role and be fine. People have confirmed that the dice ability is in the game, but not that it is me.

this is exactly what they would do but luckily im town so it doesnt matter

i mean if deepwolf jarek voted me in lylo i could die