Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

regardless of whether you yourself know you are town it matters to me because you may not be

this is a habit of yours this game

2 Likes

Wonder why

You’re lying about my posts intentionally removing one of the more important parts about the fact that it was towards EoD meaning I’m not contradicting myself whatsoever and you’re lying about the hammerer thing or whatever the hell you’re on about.

wtf is that question and how does it even correlate to the result you got from it

I WAS PLACED ON KANAVE WAGON BEFORE AT
IT WAS ON L-1 BEFORE AT WAS ON L-1
Get this in your head, Zone, a moderror caused my vote to be mis-interpreted. Look at this VC, before it was this one, I was placed on Kanave by the mods

Kiiruma has disappeared from the thread yesterday and today (today doesn’t matter as much since it just started)
Voodoo has done the same

Does this mean much?

they are both mafia

When did you change your mind on voodoo

I feel like it does

maybe it doesn’t

i didnt
it just sounded better than saying one of them was mafia

1 Like

Arctic what do you think mafia has been doing this game

nothing, because jarek is the most possible influential wolf in the game

what does this mean

it means last night i got told you were a different alignment to gambling addict

This a parity cop claim?

Unless there’s a frame mechanic I think you’re just lying because you want me to panic and see what I do

you aren’t even accusing them of lying to get you executed?

i claimed investigative yesterday and after the execution i got paranoia on you

You said earlier you were an investigative slot machine
What was your dice roll last night

For me to accuse someone I’ve been hard-saying is town the entire time would be such a massive 180 I’d give everyone in this thread whiplash and probably just make myself look bad.

We also still have a free execution before we lose to parity and I don’t care if I get executed or not