Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

voodoo atlas

Old Man Good Job GIF

2 Likes

if you thoroughly analyze every single one of Arcticā€™s posts I will lock you as town

1 Like

I donā€™t have values that I hold up to any scrutiny I just do whatever - Yesterday I felt like being giga-IQ so I made a bandwagon and stuff and D1 I felt like a fish out of water so I said whatever it took to keep myself alive

Today I feel pretty smart too like I have an actual chance of solving parts of this game

seems legit

bold move for someone who was just wrong about something in a game of mafia

Anyone who says they are good or smart when you just had two mislynches are clearly mafia who donā€™t know how town feel after that

1 Like

Well there are two ways to approach being wrong.

1. You bitch and moan in the corner and let evils walk all over you because you killed 1 town role.
  1. You take the L and move on - You arenā€™t going to lose because a town role died and you arenā€™t gonna win if you donā€™t keep pushing the game forwards

If your response wasnā€™t scummy before this is real bad

the problem I have with the Poe is mafia has done nothing all game in that case and we have literally been the sole reason we are executing town

Also I really canā€™t express how little I care about what people think of me right now because I suspect Iā€™m the top wagon and death today anyway; I can literally say anything I want and I will probably still be dead by the end of today.

So Iā€™m just going to go all out and say whatever I feel like

ok but i actually go into the iso but ill let u know now that i already have an impression of them being more likely town based on their macro

i usually dislike hand out village reads because ā€œsolvey solvey lolā€ but their general impression to me is that they feel like a town player absorbed into the game and their posts flow well with the conversation

If you donā€™t quote every single post of theirs I will make sure you are executed today

1 Like

which I guess isnā€™t impossible

it would just suck

Iā€™m not trying to be rude to you arctic but instead of trying to make me slip up and act evil why arenā€™t you trying to scumread someone with actual credence to being evil in your opinion.

You thought I was super town for so long so why are you wasting the chance to fake-check someone on me of all people

I mean
unless you are mafia then town has been controlling basically all of the game regardless of whether the poe is right or wrong

even if you were seriousā€¦ its not worth my time lol

fair I guess

I guess you really donā€™t value ur life