Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

This is the type of content newcomb dreams he can make

1 Like

because I can

what are you trying to do

/vote Wazza @Host_Account_1

pretend im playing the game enough so i won’t feel bad when i ditch thread to play mario party

Misty’s post seem really pure to me which is impressive considering they have only made four

1 Like

that’s probably a bad read

ikr

every time i want to scumread them they just post these 1 liners which probably shouldnt be villagery but they just are

1 Like

@Litten what do you think about jarek not realizing scum had a discord chat

I think besides that

misty’s reads also feel like they are different enough to the rest of the game that it feels like they are probably just town

I feel like they would have similar reads to everyone else because they don’t have much thread presence but they don’t they have constantly made reads against the flow of the game

when did that happen

THANK YOU FOR ANSWERING MY QUESTION

they’ve had the same scumreads as me except for wazza and have ended up voting the person i’m voting shortly after i place my vote several times so idk about that

i swear someone answered this lmao?

they never did

admittedly these reads are really shallow because they haven’t done much and I wouldn’t stake the game on them

but it feels like they are just uninterested itg and I can relate to wanting to do anything else but this but I feel guilt feeling

but you were aware they had a PM of some sort?

my memory is that they went after aelin early D1 and now they are voting wazza, both of which people haven’t really talked about

at that point in time*

they did