Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

I’m trying to find the post where I asked but yeah I read the thread so I heard they had something but I didn’t know it was constantly active that’s kinda fucking stupid lol

oh wait you may have just called him derp cleared

this is the one

I don’t think that clears them

in fact that does the opposite

what gave them the impression it was discord

if you played fm before you would know typically scum just use discord but they haven’t

jarek thinking the derp clear made himself “confirmed” and expecting scum to nightkill him is incredibly pure

Arctic what are you reading seems like we are reading two different people

It’s mentioned in the start of the thread, I can’t tell you what I was thinking at the time but I am Assuming discord was on my mind because I had read it and was curious on the details

i dont know but i also dont know if i see him asking this as scum

the reason for him asking the question was justified from a town pov, because he was wondering why people kept disappearing

I can see what you are saying but I get the impression that these posts don’t clear him

@Firekitten

I might as well bring this up now, but… after Aelin’s flip, I found your post about Aelin not reading Voodoo as town to be scummy because I thought your general approach towards Aelin to be strange afterwards in a way where it didn’t feel like you were interested in sorting her alignment out.

Which was the reason for my Aelin question in the first place, I wanted to try and bring a new perspective but I’m not even sure if it works because it appears I didn’t understand the reasoning by which Voodoo was being townread at all.

I’m also not going to do the Jarek ISO I changed my mind about it I’llprobably just analyze post-Day 2 micros and ask a few questions here and there and maybe taking a few more skims through the entire thread throughout the game

(Just a general note to everyone) I don’t think I can end up contributing a lot to this thread. I don’t feel confident with my reads given that I’ve not been here for the past 2 in-game days and haven’t been present in the same way. This makes me feel sad because I’m an assertive type of player like Arctic and I don’t think I’ll be able to be that player this game even though I really wanted to

they dont

I’m devils advocating myself and saying what makes you think I can’t just say that as an evil person hedging my bets on the fact it’ll make me look like a newer player asking funny questions whilst implying I don’t have access to said private chat (And thus would be asking about it)

Though at the time I was genuinely curious if the reason people kept dissapearing off-thread for an extended period of time but still being around and active was because they were planning some nefarious plan in a private channel

That could actually still be the case but nobody else is considering it :(

scum are too afk to do that

I definitely didn’t treat Aelin’s slot as I should - I could have probably found Aelin if I did a different approach to solving her slot, but I wasn’t really active on trying to solve her slot as much as I should have been and that was a mistake I admitted earlier

With that being said, I’m gpong to try to change that this day to change that

like what do you want me to say?

Nap I need you to make reads on slot of people you haven’t read

I need to see your town solving process, not the process that you used before you subbed in the game

I am ping ponging between calling litten evil and good

Good because I don’t know

Evil because they seem hellbent on building a world where I in particular am a wolf and need to be killed.

Maybe the tunnel visioning makes them look better.