Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

Unannounced bastard game??

Kiiruma Kiiruma Kiiruma

do you feel like playing the game at some point

If it is a framer, I would have probably just chosen someone in your nullreads list, this is standard practice

Or they could just have a role that selects an investigative player and warps their results

I have a cold, feel like trash and trying to get a game together for the first time in months with a group

lmao it always works

I honestly wasn’t even watching thread and just checked it as you said it lol

sure you weren’t

If Arctic is actually an investigative without any way to Mafia to manipulate his checks or deal with him with strong attacks, then the design is not good.

Do you really think having a design where an investigative could deliver results every day while under protective without any way to be killed by Mafia would be practical?

I am not a protective

did you read my role at all
i’m even night
and i have a 50% chance of getting nothing

Arctic being investigative assumes that either Mafia has a role that can manipulate his results or have an unused strongarm to deal with him

Shark Tank Writing GIF

If you’re town, you’re definitely intimidating to Mafia. Mafia definitely should have at least some counter to you that should have been used.

Uhhh, alright then.
So either mafia has a framer or there’s a wolf between Napoleon and Arctic, right?

IIRC 2 people claimed a red on Nap so I guess we can sorta add Arctic and Zone to a dual bucket

zone claimed vt

butwait

If Arctic is town then mafia certainly does seem to think protectives exist. None of the most influential town core people have been nightkilled

Two? Who’s the other?

Oh ok

I thought Zone said a red on you but I guess they said ‘red handed’