Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

They could be doing whatever, but nobody has had any abilities affected by it to the best of our knowledge

Why can’t I be a better target

want a list

yes

You do realize that if I’m a wolf who has been redchecked by the townie Arctic I would have already been antispewing…

Which is strange, obviously

Your not widely townread
You haven’t claimed any pr role
You’ve been trending off for a bit, the only real thing I can point to and say “town” with is with what happened with shark

Do you think you still have a chance at living today?

This works for me, so long as I don’t die to a vote then I don’t care about being scummy to people

I’m explaining why I’m a better target than you

Probably not. But who knows?

I’m clearly the better target

1. I exist
  2. I exist
  3. I don’t have good reasons

This could be paranoia talking but I feel like no matter which Napoleon flips, I could see Arctic being a wolf?

If Nap is town then Arctic looks 10x worse. But if they’re a wolf then, I doubt they need many more mis-kills anyway so Arctic’s just trying to set up hard.

FK is ok? I kinda just will keep an eye on them both but I think Arctic currently has more wolf equity

If I were in your position, I’d try to gather reads and pray they don’t get ignored

You didnt explain why arc could be scum if he flips scum

An explanation as to why none of the towncore have been killed can be that one of the wolves are in deep and pocketed by fellow towncore members.

He being Napoleon

Season 6 What GIF by The Office

An explanation, yes
I feel me being attacked is more likely

Arctic could be just trying to set up and secure the victory if Nap flips scum.
Any extra bit of trust on an already almost town locked person is so crucial rn if wolves are doing decently