Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

Also for anyone saying that me sussing atno was bad and “evil” and I know there’s at least one person who has

Please tell me how he looked townie to you, I’ll take a 1000 letter essay about why AtNo was super town and why I’m evil for voting him. If you can come up with a post like that and not make it sound like you’re just acting townie post-mortem, then I’ll concede and vote myself, because clearly you’re just the better player.

@Kiiruma

If Arctic is scum then he’s prolly gonna be able to guarantee win after executing me why would he launch a suicide play onto a slot that has done nothing?

these two points are contradictory
if i’m a wolf i’m on the verge of winning and would just continue what i’ve been doing the entire game without a need to buss

So they can attack twice, vote twice, and have 4 wolves

‘Without a need to bus’
Arctic, you do realise that Nap had been consensus PoE the entire game due to Magnus not existing basically… right?

Suspicions will start to be cast if he survives that long

1 Like

I’d hope so, but we’ll see how things go I guess

If i’m mafia i need to end the game as soon as possible before people start suspecting me due to being alive

bussing does not achieve this… it just extends the game and adds to the paranoia of “why is arctic still alive”, and it doesn’t help at all, since im already the most townread player

No… I know you’re biased and frankly it’s hard to blame you. But read what I’m saying:

Your assumption is that Arctic is a claimed investigative who has found me wolf, while pretty much all the towncore still lives. For the sake of argument, let’s assume I’m wolf. This means that Mafia has not roleblocked, strongarmed, framed, warped, or use any particular Mafia PR night abilities that they should be using by now.

the Firekitten effect

It is pretty strange how he was bragging about his ability, but the setup is closed so for all the mafia knew if the protective rolled high the protective would protect against everything or something like that idk

I don’t want a world where arctic is evil my brain would melt :sob:

But that’s incredibly far-fetched reasoning for the Mafia to just not select a member of the towncore if they have strongarm.

Theres three people any of this could apply to. Why couldn’t any of these be used on the other 8-9 players?

I wouldn’t know what is and isn’t a “good choice” for the mafia since I’ve no clue what potential abilities they’d have

You me and arc

i do think he has a point with this

i think mafia probably have a framer and just used it on the wrong person

if they had a roleblocker they would have used it on you and killed me

not that it mattered since i checked mafia anyway

Nobody could’ve been strongmanned. Nobody was killed. Investigatives will be told if they’re roleblocked. This setup is very likely not bastard, thus framers and warpers would have a harder time existing

If you were Mafia who would you use these abilities on?

framers are not bastard as they are a role that is expected. while a jester is bastard becayse it’s not expected