Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

I genuinely cannot believe this

I am extremely upset jarek.

Iā€™m sure youā€™re doing just fine :slight_smile:

I donā€™t remember throwing shade his way as a matter of fact I recall very specifically that I didnā€™t want to push on him because I (as far as I know) think heā€™s town. It was an obvious lie but an understandable one and Iā€™m not even going to try and say I wouldnā€™t do the same thing.

Providing your own pov of what happened doesnā€™t really help in the situations where itā€™s not needed

Thats all
You can uh
you should probably sleep

I have insomnia :sob:

I disagree on the grounds that seeing it from my POV raw kinda helps understand what Iā€™m thinking and how Iā€™m thinking but if you want to disagree then thatā€™s fine with me

Playing on your phone so some dumbass can try and teach you mafia isnā€™t good mentally or for sleep either

I appreciate the concern but this isnā€™t relevant to the thread???

also Iā€™m not on a phone Iā€™m on a desktop

Not everything has to be relevant to the thread
How do you think Iā€™ve gotten away with this for so long

smh.

Well on-topic, did you actually shoot me or was that a lie

Obviously I didnā€™t
I dont have any day abilities, for future reference

dick

By the ā€œyour not getting out that easilyā€

That hurts

1 Like

so good

i mean i understand that if you are a wolf that youā€™re gunning for me. either ur distancing from arctic or youā€™re setting him up for a future execution.

albeit i think a large part i didnt like the read is just because i didnā€™t think it was a v good one

which is why i do want you to entertain the possibilities of the reasons why wolf!arctic would do what he did that borhtered u

So you take pleasure in others pain? Very suspicious.

Reminds me of something that wolves do