Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

im gonna post my defense post in like 5 minutes

howā€™d you know

1 Like

this better be the best thing Iā€™ve ever viewed

2 Likes

I can try and do better with my so-called townplay but Iā€™d need pointers on what I did wrong this game

Obviously after the game since I could still be evil.

prolly the best thing u can possibly get from a slot like mine

I would really like everyone to know here I am trying to get better at this but it is my first game so I canā€™t be perfect.
Sorry!

why not

Because if I was evil youā€™d be helping me be more evil. I guess I could have a night chat for that if I was evil whoā€™d be helping me but like. idk.

no why canā€™t you be perfect

Because I simply donā€™t know the taboos of the game

Like defending yourself. Apparently thatā€™s evil.

Or not wanting to push on people you trust despite their apparently suspicious actions.

You know the usual.

also jarek tmiā€™s me town???

The way people defend themselves is suspicious

Not wanting to push on people depends on how suspicious their actions are

I have been suspicious both times and I was speaking from a genuine angle of belief

Say for example, me
In this hypothetical scenario
Iā€™ve been super suspicious all game, and Iā€™m practically open-wolfing at this point
If someone comes in and defends me with bad evidence, theyā€™re going to be wolfread

How much you believe in yourself doesnā€™t matter, itā€™s what other people think

I hate that this is the truth because I hate other people and donā€™t care what they think.

1 Like

Even me?
Iā€™m heartbroken

1 Like

In a world where I donā€™t know anyone elses role I am the only one who is correct.

Which means when other people are wrong and push me for reasons I donā€™t understand, they arenā€™t worth my time. except itā€™s perfectly reasonable to be pushing me for reasons I simply canā€™t see or understand.

Do you see what I mean? smh.

:sob:

1 Like

You have to realize what others consider suspicious about your actions and refute it with why it isnā€™t
If you dont well

You die