Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

You should see me. I can breathe and someone says I’m not acting townie any more. It’s getting old

this was actually a wolfy post tho
(im being serious)

Get a better scumdar

bruh you tell me 3 people who can be wolves

He has a point, you feel pretty entitled for the TR you got early on to just persist throughout the whole game but thats not how it works

Allow me to go into a deep analysis of why your read(s) are garbage and wrong.

You could have read my short post describing how I am being seen as evil for talking, and seen it as me being annoyed because I am trying my best and am being seen as evil for reasons I do not understand. This would assume that I am a town role and that I have no abilities aside from speaking and no information and therefore no idea of why I would be sussed. The last post insinutates that I am irritated at the fact I can’t open my mouth for 2 seconds without someone swooping in to make a lazy 1 liner post about how what I just said was evil.

Or you could read it as me acting annoyed because people are catching me out in a lie. I’m super evil, Every attempt to appear good has fallen flat and I’m wondering why I’m not dead yet despite all the evil team leaving me for dead (if I even know who they are). Except this assumes every post I’ve made comes from being evil and yada yada.

You had your chance to kill me D1 and you didn’t take it so don’t start complaining now

If you’re a bastion of truth you claim to be, one of them is in me and VooDoosh, the other one is Kanave and the last one is probably between Wazza & Litten

i get this, even tho it’s not completely true

but not doing anything once you are sentenced to death is >rand scum cuz they would be in antispew so it’s not like it’s possible to find you if you are town by doing nothing

i can’t believe Kanave would do this

You don’t get to say that when you’ve been doing the exact same thing

i’m a bastion of bullshit and nonsense

that was the joke

I’m not really in the mood for jokes if that wasn’t obvious

jarek i don’t know what you’re trying to do here but you aren’t entitled to a different level of scrutiny from the rest of us

it doesn’t matter how obvious town you think you are
we don’t know that

i’m not going to ignore things that i think you’ve done which are wolfy just because you don’t like it
ignoring things which indicate to people’s alignment is a good way to lose

Arctic doesn’t have to be right about that
Its just a theory

theres no way in hell the 4 man poe contains all 3-4 wolves

well I have a poe of around 7 players and that probably contains all of them

Paranoia aside

A game theory?

I will curse you with 40 more years of life. You may not live forever, but you’ll live long enough to see all your loved ones die around you