Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

Its possible, but I’d prefer saving executed him for 3p

for the first time in my fm career i would have liked to rand wolf

You’ve said this would be your best wolfgame, yes

the reason i said it earlier would be because i would be having a good game

now the reason is just so i could be not having a bad game

I’ll catch up in about half an hour

/vote Jarek @Host_Account_1

that entire post reads like its tmiing arctic town

everyone’s pretty much sure arc is town

like no debate sure

that doesnt decouple it from being tmi

theres a difference between talking to someone you think is a villager and talking to someone you know is a villager

that falls into the latter

I dont like how he’s sure he’s not going to die but that’s kinda fair tbh

he isn’t

By the way, I should get towncred based on thread’s reaction to Arctic’s fake redcheck.

If I am a wolf, wolves don’t just sit idle and not vote me, they bus me hard.

5 Likes

This excuse is one of the worst ones yet. And most of the excuses have been pretty bad on why “ur being evil!!!”

it’s literally correct though

You would say that if it got you off the towns deathwagon though.

Why do you think I’m trying to self-pres? I’ve literally accepted death since EoD yesterday

Do you expect me to believe anyone, wolf or town, is just going to lie down and accept death if there’s even a tiny chance to push the blame onto someone else as “someone who should die first”

I was told on the first day that as a town I should not be accepting death because I am town and I know that, I should be fighting for my corner every step of the way. You should be doing the same.

That Simply becomes less true as the game goes on. If I survive and someone else gets misexe’d, then Imma be alive at LYLO with no trust on me. That’s a lost game state. I only want someone else to be exe’d if I can be 100% sure they’re scum, cause otherwise I’m pretty sure we lose the game.
Unless people are willing to just like, leave me alive all game I’d rather die now than at LYLO