Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

Funnily enough this is my exact logic and makes me think you might just be a townie after all, but it doesn’t matter what I think as I somehow manage to make everything I say seem evil to people.

I currently do not believe VooDoosh’s claim at all and if it boils down to me or him, he’s dying not me. Believe me or don’t, I don’t care because either I end up dead today and flip town and solidify Vodoosh’s gravestone or Voodoosh dies and I am the good one. Easy.

why

@Jarek

walk me through your opinion on Arctic from Day 1 to Day 3

it doesnt need to be too long, just give me a summary

DAY 1: I was a fresh-faced noob clown and Arctic was all over the place, despite the many mistakes I made they pushed on shark a lot.
DAY 2: Not much more to comment, still townie to me, they apparently saw me “slip” because I asked about the mafia chat towards the end of D1 and they used that to justify not killing me here despite how evil I now look. That and the gamethrowing comments.
DAY 3: Don’t like them that much any more since they’re calling everyone evil and claiming they checked people but then suddenly 180’d into saying they actually didn’t check anyone and are now useless since they’ll only get info on N4. This sounds like an easy way to justify being alive through the rest of the game since we highly likely won’t make it to D5 to hear what he has to say.

In hindsight, there are some clues that Arctic never intended to go in serious with his fake redchecks.

did you look over arctic during Night 2?

How so

Did you think:

“Hey maybe I should give Arctic another look just to make sure he’s town after ATNoname flipped Town?”

No because I bandwagonned AtNo the entire time and thought AtNo was evil, that had nothing to do with arctic it was me

ok is there anyone you doubted in general post-AtNo flip?

during Night 2*

If I went back and checked I’d have no doubt people who wordlessly hopped on my wagon would look weird to me now, but you have to bear in mind that at the time I believed the vote was good and I wasn’t willing to consider other outcomes so I didn’t really care

Also I went to bed like an hour or two before the vote happened and AtNo did a shoddy job of defending himself to pretty much everybody so I can’t really blame anyone, town or otherwise, for voting on him purely because of how he was acting

ok that is all

ok

Votecount

Voted Voters Count
Jarek Kanave (5739), Mistyx (6434) 2/6
Kanave Wazza (6050), Arctic (6412) 2/6
VooDooSh Jarek (6338), Litten (6401) 2/6
Not voting Napoleon, Kiiruma, Agent47, VooDooSh, Zone_Q11 5

Ping @LadyLuck if anything is wrong or missing

thank you for taking the time to have a chat with us. we will follow up with you on the results of your interview shortly

/vote @Kanave @Host_Account_1

I thought your post on not wanting to die at any cost was townie because it was my thought process but

A) I’m not interested in Ties
B) A wolf can say that too and be just as genuine
C) I’m not dying for someone else that I don’t trust enough to die for

Try not to die as much as possible
If you want to die to prove a point someone’s town, don’t

1. You could be wrong
  2. They’re just gonna ignore you anyway

If I make it to Lylo with people going “UR POSTS R EVIL U MUST DIE” I will lose this game for town

This isn’t the same situation as D1 and Kanave said basically what I wanted to say