Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

Votecount

Voted Voters Count
Kanave Wazza (6050), Arctic (6412), Jarek (6466) 3/6
Jarek Kanave (5739), Mistyx (6434) 2/6
VooDooSh Litten (6401) 1/6
Not voting Napoleon, Kiiruma, Agent47, VooDooSh, Zone_Q11 5

Ping @LadyLuck if anything is wrong or missing

@Arctic, isnā€™t VooDooSh cleared for shading Aelin before she got killed by ATNOā€™s Vengeful?

@Arctic

i thinkā€¦ voodoo is town

How does this clear him

1 Like

actually

his ability is weird but I believe his ability is truthful weā€™ve already seen a weird ability (Sharklifterā€™s)

how likely is it that he has OMGUSer role as Mafia?

but mechanical analysis aside, they look good on a macroread. Voodoo feels like the brutally honest type of guy who says whatever is on their mind

Voodoo also seemed unclear on several aspects of mafia terms (they didnā€™t know what TMI was and they also didnā€™t know what OMGUS) which makes me think they were honest about their role when explaining they were an OMGUSer

im fine with wazza dying

Napoleon, Zone and Mistyx have all randomly brought up killing me today
nice

@Jarek @Litten @Kanave @Mistyx @Wazza @Kiiruma @Zone_Q11

You were all active around the time I was ā€œredcheckedā€ by a consensus town. What were your thoughts regarding that, because half of you seemed to have to no reaction (some even changed the topic), while the others provided mostly light commentary on my redcheck without voting (misty voted but im still questioning her).

I already said my thoughts.

i was legitimately surprised no one else voted you

and i think your threadspewed comment could actually be accurate

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty sure Arctic was RTing you so I still didnā€™t care and I still donā€™t care

These are two different things

ok but i believed it

why not join in and try to pressure me to figure my alignment? my slot posted only 4 times during Day 1 and Day 2?

im surfing thru ur iso one second

1 Like

Because Iā€™m allowing your slot to have time to produce instead of piling on you, thereā€™s literally no reason for me to hop the pressure on you, I have my priorities on other people who I believe have said things that are scummy, the only reason youā€™re in my possible scum thing is because of how shallow I feel your content is.

what

yeah i 100% think he is the role he claims to be and i think itā€™s probably a town role but

him calling the greencheck on himself fake and then stopping playing the game afterwards, then coming back for a bit and disappearing again is ???

yep

ok so u didnt say it but these posts suggest u believed i was a wolf, right? why didnā€™t you vote me?

I mean, later on in the ISO I explained it more.
As the fact I was considering you could be town and Arctic was doing some sort of play

1 Like

what was your opinion of arctic day 2?

@Arctic your opinion on jarek?