Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

bc i also scumread jarek

Come at me you wonā€™t get 6 votes on me you just wonā€™t

Even if you do I donā€™t care at this point because everyone and their mothers and their mothers mothers thinks literally everything I say is evil

Iā€™m tired of even trying to argue any points of mine at this point because itā€™s obnoxious, someones gonna point out that because I decided to point out that I myself could be wrong I am evil for it, or they just say Iā€™m evil in general Iā€™ve seen both at this point

im looking back at our conversationā€¦

what in particular do you think made you look evil?

I donā€™t think anything Iā€™m doing looks evil everyone else does, thatā€™s the point I was making

And quite frankly Iā€™m sick of it, if youā€™re town learn to read people better and if youā€™re wolf, kindly fuck off and find a better scapegoat

We talked about this earlier

I have selective memory loss : )

Sometimes town is insufferably wrong. Sometimes town just doesnā€™t see from your point of view. But other times you do things inheritably scummy. Itā€™s a mix of reasons, and thereā€™s reasons why people scumread you. Town mostly has a play in someoneā€™s death, but how you act and what you do will change that perspective sometimes.

Thatā€™s all well and good but Iā€™m about done trying to convince people I want to call very mean words. If they want to make stupid decisions they are more than welcome to make them, I will be over here doing the exact same thing as them while assuming Iā€™m correct and theyā€™re wrong

Though right now believe me being called evil the entire game is insufferable.

Least of all because I can do literally nothing about it and they are wrong

I suppose I should clear this up.
Most players donā€™t think your evil, you just do questionable activities

nothing has happened since I left

You have drifted off the past couple days, defenitly, but its not like everyoneā€™s here blindly ignoring what you say

I told you

Iā€™m starting to think voodoo just forgot about the game

Whatā€™s VC

Thatā€™s true at least. AtNoā€™s wagon was all my idea - I still donā€™t regret that it was worth killing them just because they were acting so strangely

/vote Kanave
Iā€™m just going to go back to this wagon

agent why do you think Iā€™m town