Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

I don’t think I have ever seen you question if I’m actually town which is a little weird

pretty sure I answered that like
d2

Don’t mistake me saying “Just do it” for me completely giving up, it’s just me realising that if people continue down this path of stupidity then all that’s going to happen is, provided we fail to execute a wolf today and instead execute a town that isn’t me then the wolves are just going to scape-goat me to achieve parity.

Either they realise their mistake before it’s too late or they don’t; Not my problem any more. I don’t have an ability to contribute, everyone else does

I don’t remember that far

Basically:
Social reads

okay whatever I’m going to bed for real

wow
I put all my heart into that

but what were those “mistakes” you made? calling them “mistakes” imply that you believe you did something wrong

No it doesn’t.

I’m not elabourating.

you are implying that Arctic had a reason to push on you because of your “mistakes” yet they pushed on Sharklifter

so what are those “mistakes”?

i’m talking about Day 1, im not talking about now

Oh, on the first day, no doubt I made mistakes.

Like claiming I needed to die to “bus myself”, certainly a mistake, according to what I’ve been told since. Probably other mistakes too. Being so new I have no doubt in my mind there’s more than just that you could point at and call a mistake.

It was a vague comment that wasn’t pointing at any one thing like most things I’ve posted it seems, and I don’t want to elabourate because it means reading my own posts and god forbid I hate looking back on anything I write

do you believe you also made mistakes day 2?

Other people do, I don’t, I did exactly what I wanted to do D2 and that was come out of my shell and actually start playing this game instead of acting like I didn’t know how to talk to people, to hell with them if they think I’m evil for it, I don’t feel like ending this game with 10 posts on my post-count overall

1 Like

my gut tells me to vote wazza

I’m still waiting on your reasoning

i read your iso and i think ur actions can be one of a wolf

and my gut

wazza do u remember who townreads you or has townread you?

cool
you can say that about anyone
can I have good reasoning?