Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

gonna do morning stuff if no one’s around but i’ll try to make it back for eod

Vote history (day 3, 2 hours before EoD, colorized)

2 Likes

Wait, wrong (too cute to be wrong) image. This one is correct.

I thought this was a hidden vote count message

i have no idea why magnus didnt fill in jarek and kanave. i could probably come up with some wack explanations for this tho

i forgot about that
but now you have to take in the variable that i also knew it was a fake redcheck and that i faked the entirety of my reaction

in general my wolf playstyle is powerwolf and getting scum townread while leading misexes

but i don’t think our interactions look like w/w. even less so if we specifically look at the tinfoil where u were roleblocked and both me and jarek are partners (i doubt that jarek would throw shade at the most influential player in the thread, while still being intent on executing me if he knew that you would probably rescind your redcheck at some point)

because a bunch of ppl were scumreading him and i wasnt, so i interacted with him. i asked u first before saying anything because i liked what he said but was unsure and wanted a second opinion. plus, you wanted instinctive posts and these were authentic posts that he could not wolfily craft with precision

are we all just gonna vote kanave?

i like how it’s just varying degrees of jarek and kanave with a bit of napoleon and voodoosh

@VooDooSh where did u go :((

well shit
these are good responses

@Litten was the thing with your vote on kanave not being processed just a mistake, because it later got edited to be fixed

I don’t know I was never notified of anything I just assumed since I was voting Jarek and they said that it was correct

their response to me implied it was correct but then they edited it so im confused

1 Like

im guessing it was just a mistake then
and FK making this post clearly demonstrates a lack of TMI because he thought his vote was being manipulated somehow

if you actually faked this post as a wolf then i am never going to try reading you again

Hmm Kanave is a player I wouldn’t be too sad to see gone

i changed my mind

@Litten remember when you said we could halfway rule you if no wolves have flipped

:pleading_face:

Arctic why are u town reading Wazza

this basically

50 minutes remain

don’t even think about it

fuck

I made a lapse in my judgment when I said that turns out I just suck at video games and I tricked others into thinking that im good at them