Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

only one I think off is Arctic, I don’t really care about anyone else tbh

@Wazza, @Litten, remind me why you two are voting Kanave?

Sad Tb GIF by Hide The Pain Harold

tinfoil

zone and voodoosh are w/w, zone was tmi’ing voodoosh w similar to how he did with leafia last game but when most people decided to townread voodoosh it was really easy for me to get him to change his opinion

Look back at VooDooSh’s claims and logic and tell me he’s town. :angry:

The only reason I am townreading him now is because you convinced me his self-destructive nature is towny, but put that aside and you will see nothing that makes VooDooSh towny.

I’m currently on break at work. I only have about 10 minutes of free time before going back. Afterwards I won’t be available until 2022-01-03T17:15:00Z at soonest.

despite me being on your supposed scumteam at the start of the day, you’ve put absolutely no effort into reading me. i should have been 100% on your radar
ive produced plenty of content by now

you also had a reason why you didn’t push on me, but i believe someone in your position could also be a wolf. your reasoning was adequate but it doesn’t do anything for you alignment-indicative wise

i read this post a couple of times but my brain was kinda fried back then but i think misty’s point 1 is valid. point 2 is sort of circumstantial and i havent played with u recently to have an opinion on point 3

Arctic i need to talk to u about jarek and wazza

^ read that post arctic

and read this

these are all posts made in a span of a short time; i think these are as instinctive as you can get with these posts

/vote Wazza @Host_Account_1

ok then I will come back about an hour to a half to an hour before EoD

i dont know what mistakes is supposed to mean in this context
is he just… admitting that he slipped up a lot of times and is surprised that i pushed shark over him?

i think this is an unrealistic perspective for town jarek to have after being the main pusher of yesterday’s mislynch and looks fake

who told him what he’s been told since?

i think not liking your own iso is generally wolf AI because wolves are going to notice mistakes in their line of thinking… as jarek is pointing out himself

right, so you decide to use your time to… prove jarek is town?

what made you want to read jarek in particular?

this is a really dumb tinfoil and it’d be funny if it were true, but magnus’s one readlist didn’t include explanations on jarek or kanave, and i’m wondering if he meant to add his read explanations on his wolf partners after doing everything else, but just forgot and/or didn’t have time, so sent the post unfinished

you say wolves had TMI that my redcheck was fake, but the same applies to if i was roleblocked. my redcheck being fake in this world doesn’t make you town

and i can’t help but feel like that’s what happened here

because i think your focus in recent posts has been narrowed in a way reflective of agenda, which makes sense if jarek is your partner and you are trying to shove him back into townreads. this is also reflective of how you play as a wolf, by your own admission, is it not?

i don’t think i want jarek endgaming at this point, but if he’s a wolf i think he’s the deepest one so we don’t need to kill him yet

Fast VC

Voted Voters Count
Jarek Kanave (5739), Mistyx 2/6
Kanave Wazza (6050), Arctic, Jarek, Litten 4/6
Wazza Napoleon 1/6

Ping if wrong

can you include people not voting

@Host_Account_1 also this vote

good morning