Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

Okay you had more posts about it than I remember but you didn’t relaly influence anyone lmao

I had a couple more

and that’s what I commented on

I had zero influence

Kanave wagon was so predictable :frowning:

but tbh, it doesn’t feel like you were trying to be influencial, like

You really gonna claim that’s a genuine attempt at a push?

1 Like

it should have happened yesterday

I had other posts

I think I did

this is similar to what i was saying when it didnt seem like fk was really trying to convince people to not kill shark

seems like im not the only one who thinks fk isnt actually trying to convince people of stuff :flushed:

@Host_Account_1 vc?

look at the post before that and you would see I was trying to change the wagon from you to atnoname

so u were aware of Arctic’s reasoning when u posted ur scumread on Wazza?

This is still pretty non-specific. Like it’s an improvement but not by much

The reason I wanted to wagon the guy was because I felt as though scum weren’t playing the game, and I felt that you were being villagery at EOD and I had shark as villagery. I’m not sure how I could influence people to vote him more besides telling other people to vote him, when people mostly ignored me like they ignored my shark read

I could have probably tried to be more influential in hind sight but at the time I was just trying to push the wagon I wasn’t really thinking about whether or not people would follow me

and I commented that no one was actually listening to my reads and I had zero influence D1 as well

I think I’m just gonna accept a Kanave elimination. I don’t have strong enough belief to push an another person

Fast VC

Voted Voters Count
Jarek Kanave (5739), Mistyx 2/6
Kanave Wazza (6050), Arctic, Jarek, Litten 4/6
Wazza Napoleon 1/6

Ping if wrong

yeah

i was arguing about it w/ him earlier

my only reads i care about are agent always town, fk probably always town but kill him in lylo if no wolves have flipped and then blame him if he’s town (dont actually do the blaming part), wazza zone probably always town, could be misclearing zone, but dont kill before lylo

my gut says mistyx is a villager but she hasn’t given enough evidence of her alignment for me to justify this read

idt i would let jarek or napoleon endgame, probably also not kiiruma but he actually was villagery recently

oh also kiiruma/napoleon are never w/w because wolf kiiruma doesn’t try to shade me for outting a redcheck on his partner. so if you get a wolf flip in the other, probably dont ever kill the other, at least not before lylo

you can kill anyone else
i dont know what to make of voodoo anymore, but we’ll probably have someone else in the slot tomorrow anyway

I go with my gut, the same gut that caught several deep wolves when no one else did, the same gut that was able to find fellow townies good when no one else could, the same gut that could consistently read Alice, and the same gut that is decent at reading people I have no meta on and getting accurate reads. I make mistakes, but I have learned that if I don’t trust my own gut I accidently shoot townies. There have been games in which I trusted a public shotlist and neglected my own gut feelings and guess what, I was right. Some things can’t be explained with “reason”, it just works. You should try trusting intuition more. I really don’t try to have a massive ego, it’s just I want people to recognize my gift

2 Likes

who made that