Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

this leaves only Kanave and Voodoo

The person who goes with their gut, the same cut that caught several deep wolves when no one else did, the same gut that was able to find fellow townies good when no one else could, the same gut that could consistently read Alice, and the same gut that is decent at reading people he has no meta on and getting accurate reads. He makes mistakes, but he has learned that if he doesn’t trust his own gut he accidently shoots townies. There have been games in which he trusted a public shotlist and neglected his own gut feelings and guess what, he was right. Some things can’t be explained with “reason”, it just works. You should try trusting intuition more. He really doesn’t have a massive ego, it’s just he wants people to recognize his gift.

who’s the person that goes with their gut

no it doesn’t, it leaves kanave, voodoo, mistyx, kiiruma, jarek, you (as long as there isn’t a flip in the kiiruma and vice versa)

did you even read the post

Yea I did

U just worded it poorly :angry:

@Napoleon ping me for your post

why does kiiruma never vote on a main wagon

they either vote nothing or vote on some vanity wagon that’s never happening

by never i mean like
in other games too, so it’s NAI but
why

oh also if kiiruma is a wolf, kill jarek

he’s been TMI’ing the shit out of that

I’m too lazy I’ll do it later but I changed my mind about voting u

Kanave is at four votes right?

Ah they are

if kanave flips wolf (they prob won’t) then scum are literally afk

nah I’d rather focus on you when I have the brain capacity and want to do so

no, it’s not and I already responded to it, my progression on Shark makes perfect sense if you, you know, actually read day 1?

point 2 doesn’t even make sense and I’m pretty sure Mist acknowledges that since she’s just dropped it completely

Honestly I’m more voting Kanave for information than to see a scumflip

I actually make it to eod!

/vote Kanave

@Host_Account_1

Does day end

/unvote @Host_Account_1

my request is that you guys please just keep playing the game

the outcome wont be satisfying regardless of who wins if you just give up