Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

can you elaborate more on what happens depending on what you roll

Iā€™d managed to roll 1 every night until last night lol.

But now I feel like I either need to agree with who weā€™re voting or I need to take control or else the loss can be blamed on me for not using my ability which feels trash

ok fuck it everyone just read this

this is a juggernaut game whether you like it or not, and weā€™re not going to win by doing the same stuff youā€™ve been doing for 3 Days

so read the article
figure out your position in the game
and figure out everyone elseā€™s positions in the game

cuz whatever was going on up until now aint workin

2 Likes

1-3 is 1 person
4-5 is 2 people
6 is 3 people

I can gladiate between 1 player and the amount I roll once a game

Chloe I did the exact same thing with MU articles when I was wolfing against you lmao

Why is jarek/kii not a good cross iyo?

you think theyā€™re good to cross in different pairs but not together
why

1 Like

cool

i did this in that exact same game, as a villager

1 Like

I donā€™t have a clue, because my reads donā€™t matter, I was really hoping to be dead by now so I wouldnā€™t have to contribute any more - itā€™s clear that nobody here has any clue who a wolf is judging on our executions and Iā€™m next on this mislynch block I think. Best thing i could have done for this town is die so the better, more experienced players, could do all the work :sunglasses:

do you have a link to the game

cause idr you doing that

i taught grace how to play lylo lmao

go find the link yourself im not gunna be distracted from the thread again like i was in morpho

im not gunna do your work

1 Like

I think kiiruma is more likely to be town than you are

I want two people i wolfread most to cross, so if iā€™m wrong on one of them then it doesnā€™t end the game

er darling in the franxx not morpho

1 Like

I donā€™t even remember what the game was called

shortnite 2

1 Like

ā€¦how do I search for threads on the dead site

I know thereā€™s a way but idk how

scroll thru completed games

1 Like

Chloe whatā€™s ur role

litten are you purposely asking me questions that are easily answerable and trying to get me to do chores so i cant read the game

cuz this reminds me quite a bit of darling in the franxx after i subbed in and was treated the exact same way by wolves

1 Like