Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

jarek, voodoosh, 1 of napoloen/kiiruma, 1 of zone/wazza

not a wolf

try again

1 Like

heā€™s my top town

and why is that

1 Like

wolfy post

I think youā€™re wrong but I donā€™t care to argue because I told you the exact reasoning of why we have lost this game

not a wolf

try again

1 Like

when did you say that?

Isā€¦ now the time for me to claim?

You lost this game when you assumed I was evil but didnā€™t want to vote me out before it was too late. Now Iā€™m here polluting your read on actual wolves and if you vote me at literally any time, weā€™ll lose. So weā€™re going to lose because I guarantee someone decides to bandwagon me today or when they think itā€™s ā€œtimeā€

several reasons

maintaining paranoia on me is not something he needs to do as a wolf, and the way heā€™s done it seems super genuine

thinking that scum had a vote manipulation ability which functions depending on what they roll because he thought his vote was manipulated but it was actually just a VC error displays lack of TMi on scum ability

these are the main ones

cuz this has me mrrring

EoD1 ^

EoD2 ^

EoD3 ^

so imma need some great reason for fk to be town

1 Like

who do you think the wolves are if you are a v

yes

i want a jarek/chloe crossvote or a kiiruma/napoleon crossvote

absolutely is if youā€™re being pocketed lol

but okay

iā€™m putting stock in ur read since uā€™ve been here for far longer than i have

but keep in mind that if youā€™re v youā€™re still alive for a reason
and weā€™ve MLā€™d 3 town and from what i can tell youā€™ve contributed to that
so you should be asking yourself how we got here and why youā€™re in your position

1 Like

bruh

Iā€™m a gladiator who can gladiate a certain number of people based on what I roll.

I assume its to allow my chances to hit W to increase. And to let me stop a mis-exe by resetting the day votes and steering it myself. But with my read confidence being in the dirt Iā€™ve not decided to take the plunge

Weā€™re not doing any crosses for 24h

I havenā€™t read most of the game

And Iā€™m not crossvoting lmao

With what little Iā€™ve read I think the best cross is Jarek/Kii

1 Like

i know

thatā€™s because youā€™ve read very little and/or are a wolf