Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

i’ll let you full claim your alignment

Neutral killer

2 Likes

im neutral evil lets team!!!

1 Like

Sharklifters role was Werewolf!!!

Do roles flip in this game?

awesome

atlas: get’s d1’ed because people scumread him for reasons NAI for him
also atlas: joins next game on an alt and gets scumread once again for reasons NAI for him

unfair game ngl bad mechanics

yes it’s quite the luxury isn’t it

wait atlas is agent?

I get two targets that must be dead dead eod 5

no i just wrote that post for no reason

dead dead eod 5

I gotta make sure they’re extra dead

wtf is happening

Here

LMAO

(Meanwhile, there is VooDooSh who says I haven’t been doing anything with emotions.)

I am not well-versed in finding someone based on their “emotions” (especially Kiiruma, since his always makes himself look worse), so instead I use my logic to grab anything I deem suspicious and push it, as you have mentioned. I do not care whether you thought it seemed “generally” not suspicious or not.

What else do you expect me to do? Give you a godread that “this and that people are the scumteam” like ATNO did? Yeah, and look where that ended up. Did anyone bother to “analyze” those “reads”?

This is you ignoring my posts:

I read them, I didn’t ignore them, I think I may of forgot a bit of those posts due to me trying to make reads in the moment BUT my quarrel with the posts is that most of them are based off of very unorthodox tells and I never got to really understand how they made someone look like a bad guy, thats was what I was trying to say rather than you barely posted them, most of them just feel very off handed and very weird to assume someone is mafia based off of those kind of reads, I didn’t mean to say ‘‘hes not posting, lol!’’ so thats mb, and im sorry for miswording it

This is me trying to consider what I tell is a normal read though, so my kind of thinking process could be a lot different to yours