Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

Jarek said he is a strong role? I missed that.

I’m saying that Zone is the smallest mafia read for me, but what I was saying they were mafia on is the fact that they jumped on the wagon and voted based off of well, emotion yknow, and hasn’t really provided much from the reads other than ‘‘is this a joke’’ or saying that me saying something looks sus despite it really not being something suspicious in general, which feels like they are trying to grab onto the least thing they can get and push on it, to make me pressured and make me look even more sus, which feels like a mafia thing to do

bruh
why are you so non-committal to everything
you could have said what you said here in like 10 words
but you keep hedging and adding stuff which makes it look like you’re scared to take a stance

Implied it

wdym im hedging and adding stuff im trying to be clear with it i dont want it to seem like little effort :c

According to this big document I skim-read that makes him an evil whose scared of being wrong!!!

I thought you were sarcastic about it.

im scared of being wrong either way as good or evil

plus you were scared about being wrong before since you were reluctant to post your thoughts :D

Sarcasm doesn’t really translate onto text too well unless it’s made really obvious some way or another

I’ll refrain from commenting on Shark for now. I want this situation to develop without my input.

you are being anything other than clear mate

To be honest that was because I didn’t feel like writing a 5 year long post just to get deconstructed and bullied by people I’ve never spoken to before and I was doing something else so my conterargument would be “uh hmmmm”

I mean I can still write a 5 year long post about it because I still think talking a lot doesn’t make you look good just because you can type a lot but that’s just me

It does not translate well enough for me.
–and you are still ignoring my question even until now. I mean, this question bears no fruit anymore at this point. I am just weirded out by how you are not bothering to answer it.

I do relate to your read on Shark at this point, after having talked a lot with Shark.
As for me being straight-forward… I believe that has less to do with alignment-indication, and more with my personality. I am sorry if you find this hard to read, but I can’t do anything about that.
I would indeed prefer to talk about in-game things only, and avoid fluff such as: “How is the weather in America?”, “What is your favorite color?”, etc.

Then no matter what Arctic says won’t convince me that you -in the last 100 à 200 posts- have been incredibly towny.

wait you actually read the article?

also yes
this is currently what i am thinking so if it implies that in the article then that’s great

Yeah but only because I was like “well might as well” but I really don’t like using tutorials I’d prefer to just learn from experience

watch and learn

That’s not what I meant. If you check my posts and see where I said “Good post”, you will understand what I mean.
And no need to apologise. Play how you like, it’s better for all of us that way.

2 Likes

aya baht, at least im trying, wheres my ‘‘you tried’’ badge, but other than that

I just don’t want to be too little, therefore I’ll do too much, but you are a town read for me, just not as much as a full on town read because of what I feel like you are doing is less than what I’ve seen

i’m kind of weirded out by the sudden tonal shift with this post

what was the point of adding the second point?

i’ll give it to you in the dvc after you flip wolf today and i am nightkilled

I’m bored
Can I full claim now