Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

oh i thought this meant i havent hit a wolf

oh
no lol

1 Like

this aged well

2 Likes
Zone - D3 Reads

I apologize in advance for not being present at EOD3. I didn’t realize I was going to be busy for the latter half of D3, and by the time I came home, the day had already ended.

So… at D3, I scumread FK/Wazza/Kanave under the assumption that FK/Wazza were performing a scum theater about saving Kanave, but Kanave flipped town, so my read on the situation was completely flawed, and I should probably re-read people. (Keyword being “should”.)

Message to Chloe

I read a the article you linked up to “identifying the situation” and upon asking myself: “Why is this guy alive?” I immediately checked who were killed in the previous nights, and came to the conclusion that it is because they attacked Agent.
Agent claimed doctor (multiple times), and he died N3. Nobody died N2, so odds are high that scum tried to kill Agent then. This implies that Agent’s role is disturbing scum more than the players with high thread control i.e. Arctic and Litten.

At this point, I have no doubt that FK is scum, because unless there is at least one deepwolf, then killing FK on N1 should’ve always been the case. (That’s literally what I did at the previous game, and everything went smooth …until eevee started negotiating and Italy sided with town.)

When I thought about deepwolves, I briefly thought about whether Arctic could be a deepwolf or not, and after losing my memory of the details regarding D1 and D2 events, I realized that… I am definitely not motivated enough to try ISO’ing someone with 1,200+ posts.

EOD VCs - Colored

…wow, this view is demoralizing as hell. Especially after seeing EOD1 VC.
What’s even worse is that I remember there was a short discussion about the definition of “crash” in this game, and it was something about “this guy was responsible for this wagon, so that guy must be scum” when that guy was town. Ya, I got that vibe when reading these VCs:

• D1: Shark (4) > Kanave (3) > ATNO (2)
  • D2: ATNO (6) > Kanave (3)
  • D3: Kanave (5)

• I am going to blindly trust my gut and say Arctic is town.
  • I haven’t read much from Jarek at D2 and D3, but I remember him being towny at D1. (Though I have forgotten which posts of his made me townread/townlean him.)
  • Chloe… I am blaming Arctic if this slot isn’t town. The sole reason to townread this slot is because the previous owner attempted to throw the game, which is something I know town does. (That, and I have never seen scum trying to throw the game to clear his name.)
  • Mistyx and Wazza were voting Jarek whom I townread. I haven’t interacted much with Mistyx, and my interaction with Wazza hasn’t made me townread her.
    However, if there is someone I am misreading, then it’s probably Wazza. FK won’t have the same excuse though; he is too big of a threat to not die N1.
  • From what I see, Kiiruma has been slanking at D3, and that in itself is sus.
  • Napoleon voted Kanave when there was no need to vote her at that point, which is also sus.

–if you haven’t noticed by now, my WiM is dropping the more I am writing this post. The last two of my reads were not necessarily scummy; they haven’t done anything which made me think they are towny.

You vote me and you are losing this game today.

Or I suppose for you, you’d be winning it. You and your 3 other teammates.

can see it for sure yea

1 Like

I’m literally not feeling happy and sure I’m talking about my role but like… am I supposed to just not say anything?

D1 I slipped PR as both you and Zone pointed out. Multiple times in Zone’s case.
I claimed it D3 partially and kept it until now since I didn’t think I should use it then

zone ur goated

1 Like

I don’t roll, I simply just lied about my role but since it’s LyLo I don’t care about hiding my role anymore.

Now then.
@Litten @Arctic
Both of you were very confident on it being Jarek, then when the opportunity came to vote Jarek, you just…didn’t, you just waited for the day to end instead, why is that?

I read it
I feel like I actually did something by reading it but I also feel I gained no information whatsoever, then again I didn’t read it all but it makes me want to read into Arctic even more now tbh.

all i saw was my name in light green

1 Like

wazza you are a bastard

i just felt like kanave had to die
im not gonna sugarcoat it

So, this is what it’s like for so much to turn on me, huh?
It’s lucky I am a damn gladiator because holy f you guys are going to make me use it, it seems

I told you not to choose me for a reason

of course my role cant proc if I don’t target someone who can ROLL A DICE

I TOLD YOU NOT TO CHOOSE ME!!

i don’t remember that

why commuter of all things to lie about wazza

ik fk said it already but this is an incredibly wolfy post and is completely disconnected from your optimistic mindset of trying not to give up earlier

1 Like