Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

imhappy to oblige

I was willing to take a chance and hope you rolled anythng but four and me to roll those numbers

can you point this out to me?

yes
good analysis tbh

1 Like

its very hard to be optimistic when everyone else is dragging me down! :wowee:

1 Like

what are the odds of like fk/mist/kiiru/+1

1 Like

because the role I had in mind had me claiming a 3 or a 4 due to the amount of deaths and you had claimed a 3, 4, 4 so I panicked and picked a number, told you why I know what dice I roll next and then stated I was a commuter so it wouldnā€™t have worked

0%

iā€™m on the team

I donā€™t hate it.

If Chloe or Zone flips wolf, Iā€™m going to push for the other to flip too.
Since I could easily see this being W/W.
Chloe being in a bad position and then Zone coming in, doing a ton of analysis and slapping a TR on their team mate to try and secure their position for a bit.

Not having this affect too much rn just keeping this in mind and thinking out loud.

Iā€™m like pretty confident Mist can be Scum, the other two Iā€™m not confident on at all, I began thinking Zone could be scum with Mist alongside someone else who I donā€™t remember as all 3 of them just entered the thread calling me scum very randomly

1 Like

can somebody post a playerlist of everyone alive

at the point where i cant tell whether or not arctic is extremely confbiased or just a wolf pushing for me bc he knows heā€™d win the cross

still think the former but like cmon my guy

1 Like

yeah idt he takes this route as scum he prob just goes for the safe play of forcing a v/v cross

1 Like

why are all the people im pushing pushing me

a powerful one at that
and you survived becauseā€¦ why?

do not use your gladiator
i am instantly voting you if you use your gladiator

which idk maybe jarek is v and he is forcing a v/v cross

weh

1 Like

the team is chloe napoleon jarek kiiruma

iā€™m probably going to vote chloe if they vote anyone besides jarek atp

1 Like

no balls

1 Like

Here you go. Also, the conversation continues with Wazza, but it just got dropped at one point with no clear conclusion being made.

1 Like