Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

the gap came from the fact that I was focused on how he was trying to get you to vote Kiiruma, which I instantly said after he did that was that, that move put him back into the paranoia box

the gap in thinking was because my mind wasn’t even aware of you in the thought processs, it was aware of what he was trying to get you to do

like legit i do not read your posts and believe that you are genuinely tunneled on me

it feels incredibly artificial

1 Like

they all seem textbook scummy

expand instead of just saying this and trying to propel others into pushing me

1 Like

I’m not vocally pushing against you, well i am but not loudly, but the tunneled part I’m talking about is the way I’m reading your posts

mmm
ok

1 Like

like it just REALLY feels like you’re egging people on to do your work for you and throwing agreements here and there to keep the fire burning

why are you playing like this as town lol

1 Like

this post just owned me

The reason I view this post as textbook wolfy is because of the way their slot has approached arctic throughout the game. It doesn’t match how you approached the slot previously, and the “if your town please learn from the game” just seems like you are trying to appeal to emotion, which I feel is wolfy from you here.

bruh he’s literally called all of your posts wolfy

1 Like

i think thats because she misunderstood what I meant as tunneling
I used it because I read their posts as scummy
I think she thought I meant brutally trying to kill her

1 Like

hm why?

1 Like

I’m playing this way because I have no WIM
I didn’t take my meds this morning as well (which is a my problem, but still, I forgot and when I forgot to do that focusing is harder).

ok

1 Like

can i still make the post blaming everyone else if we lose or will chloe be mad

1 Like

That’s based on my experience with you when I was wolfing against you in the past and you were a villager - admittedly, my memory is unreliable and I could be wrong but I don’t think you acted this way in lylo there

yes

i wasnt lylo

my slot was forcereplaced and empty and got elim’d the day before lylo

during that day though i did try very hard to appeal to leafia and wind in a somewhat similar way

1 Like

oh

memory is very reliable then :wowee:

im a very appealy villager tbh lol

i attempt to pocket more as v than i do as w because i do better when i have a bloc of trust

1 Like