Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

okay ill trust your word on this since I can’t find the site that holds all the dead site stuff

Can you all stop defending yourself and actually push on people, I know I’m not doing anything mainly since I have no clue wtf is going on but you 3 are townleaders and all you’re doing is talking about yourselves

GA’s claim was obvious fake so i think the only reason he died was to make voodoo look better

idk why wolves would kill him if voodoo was town, because that shc’s voodoo. GA also said he wasn’t a cop, it was just a n0

especially when both of them were being sussed because of the n0 claim? they could just chain a GA and voodoo ML if he was town

esp since GA would rescind when receiving pressure, which would just add fuel to the fire

i have no context for this other than what you said in this post but if wolves believed them to have a real n0 they likely thought they weren’t MLable

shrugze

1 Like

Like at EOD1, several players point out they think voodoo is fake and that gambling must be lying, and then gambling basically admitted he was lying by liking a post saying he was lying

this literally set up a perfect chain of mislynches tomorrow

Why would they SHC voodoo if he’s town?

does GA not have to die at some point…?

if he has a real n0 and you ML him then my slot is clear

1 Like

voodoo was obviously ml’able, even before people doubted the check was real people were still pushing on him

actually nvm you’re not viewing this from the pov that im town

your pov makes sense i suppose

1 Like

idk did GA claim anything else abt his role? or just a n0 on my slot

coulda just been a general PR hunt

1 Like

GA was a free ML day 2 because everyone scumread voodoo through the n0, and GA has to go first due to mech. after he rescinds, both of them are killed. this is what i think would have happened if voodoo was town

he said he wasn’t a cop, and didnt say anything else

theres prob some other context that led to GA dying

like correct reads or wolves had a strong-PR read on them

1 Like

there isn’t

he pretty much had the exact same reads as me and admitted to copying them

man this game would be so much more solveable with just a single wolf flip

mrrrrr

1 Like

@Chloe if you’re town, why would wolf fk knowing that GA’s n0 on you was fake, kill him anyway?

for context, fk was the one who pointed out GA liked a post implying it was fake

This is why i don’t really see wolf fk town you worlds

Good point

Would likely be a strong-PR read

I’ll have to get back to you once i get tbere tho
But thats a point in his favor yeah

1 Like

@Arctic if you are town
we aren’t going to win the game if we both die and neither of us leave legacies

I think Jarek is scum but I’m not really sure where to go after that, like I think Chloe but I’m not really 100% confident which is why I suggest the following.

We should be using this day to make legacies to follow, because if we both die then scum could easily control the game if town has zero direction

kind of hard to believe when other players had either openclaimed PR or softed strong PR like kiiruma

This means I need to force myself to have WIM

I’m not sure if this is possible today for me but I’ll try