Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

if he’s town atp I think we lose

idgaf if I get blamed for this, I’m telling you how it is, I am town, you lose if you vote me

If you want to do it anyway, do it today so you don’t feel the salt of losing because you didn’t listen to me 3 days ago

i have a tinfoil that jarek is town and there’s not a single wolf in the atno wagon

okay but you should care about maxing your chances of victory right

what about the l-1 vote thing

I care about winning. I don’t care about winning at the expense of my patience

Those are contradictory, you can’t claim to care about winning if one suggestion to win is to care about the game more and do more stuff

i think this applies more to kiiruma, because jarek actually has villagery posts as well as wolfy posts

if you are town we are going to lose at this point

you should care some bit about this because then you could say you tried your best and that it’s others fault for not finding you

I don’t care about winning enough that I want to expend energy shouting at a brick wall you know what I mean

Shouting at the brick wall hasn’t worked so I’m going to give the brick wall what it wants and if it has an epiphany and realises it’s being stupid I’ve done my job, if not, I didn’t waste my time arguing with a brick wall :)

that brick wall just wants to find you and you are being the brick wall

god this guy is a villager huh

1 Like

I have tried what I percieve as my best thing game and it boiled down to being called wolfy and evil by a few people and now I’m in several evil lists for it.

Forgive me for saying I’m “done trying” if the best I can do isn’t good enough for anyone else

if he was new to social deduction i’d be much more confident in these last few posts being villagery but i reeeeally wanna v-read them weh

1 Like

okay but consider
how can you have claimed to tried yoyr best if I’m giving you options and you are refusing them

“you need to do something”

Why thank you. I didn’t think of that.

Arctic said at some point that the only villagery posts he has is ones where they look crafted and I kind of agree with that assessment

I’m slowly losing my patience talking to a brick wall :’)

read other people
try to find out who’s evil pushing for you
anything that can give me some indication of your alignment

aside from the TMI on kiiruma and 4 wolves

the main problem with jarek for me is that i find his perspective of being consistently wrong about who the mafia are and yet crying about being misread slightly unrealistic

the brick wall you see is really just a fluffy couch but of course it’s a brick wall if you fall from 100 ft in the air