Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

kanave*

My read on Atno was wrong and trash and I donā€™t really feel like pitching my hat in and trying again at such a critical point in time, Iā€™m okay with judging how other peoples reads are right now to compare them to my own

:sob:

it just feels like you are making up an excuse to not read people

you were fine with giving reads earlier on and Iā€™m not sure whatā€™s the difference even if you are wrong

like Iā€™m telling you the way you need to act is to throw your hat in the ring but you arenā€™t

1 Like

Thatā€™s fair to be honest, If you really want my opinions then throw me names and Iā€™ll do my best

1 Like

Thank you, thatā€™s all I wanted. For example, letā€™s start off with Chloe - the person who has been slightly town reading you their phrase. What do you think they have been trying to accomplish here if they are scum, and do you think they are scum?

has everyone claimed

If theyā€™re scum, and this is assuming they are, I would guess their goal right now is to get at least 1 town member to trust and vote with them, since having 1 extra vote on the evil side would give them a majority, so long as the town voting with the wolves didnā€™t realise they were doing it. Thatā€™s assuming theyā€™re evil at all.

I donā€™t currently know if I think theyā€™re evil or not based purely on that assessment because after killing AtNo Iā€™m not so confident on my ability to tell who is bullshitting and for what reason. Iā€™m hoping other people catch onto this sweetalking shtick if it is indeed happening because Iā€™m currently kinda falling for it.

Assuming this is entirely accurate theyā€™re town-reading me because they might see me as the perfect person to swoop in and defend so I might feel oblidged to trust them more over other people who have been calling me ā€œevilā€ a lot.

Those people calling me evil wouldnā€™t know any better while the wolves would and would be defending me in hopes of getting me to trust them more than the townies andā€¦you know.

1 Like

ftr if jarek is town then i think scum are targeting him to misvote

basically this

I canā€™t focus for shit to actually read into their explanation but my instincts say itā€™s townie

i think wolves would be trying to pocket town jarek in this situation rather than push him, because there are a lot of town pushing jarek already

scum either need those townies to vote town jarek or town jarek to trust them

my mind says execute Chloe now

I donā€™t trust my mind tho rn since Iā€™m not in the best state of mind to think

Mistā€™s SoD1 is super underwhelming weh

Everyone else is vibin

Could jsut be that there are Too Many Posts which ik bugs her but she kinda sticks out as not fitting the flow of the thread which feels kinda woofy (espec considering most people posting in this period like p300-600 are villagers)

2 Likes

Well hopefully that satisfied you because that took all of my raw brainpower :sob:

1 Like

I felt like them not fitting in the flow was villagery because it would be a lot easier to fit into the flow as a wolf

explain?

1 Like

@Chloe do you have anything to say about the fact that kiiruma pointed out you messed up your claim and then didnt really care afterwards

if youā€™re town then the fact kiiruma isnā€™t pushing you for this is a big red flag of TMI