Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

its not

im vanilla (:

1 Like

I donā€™t want to be a dick, but it actually is very AI

yeah I think my role was meant to be the investigative one it just didnā€™tā€¦do anything that it was supposed to due to bad luck and certain people taking roles

faking

i mean if anything its villagery since iā€™d likely have claim fully prepped as a wolf

you can think my claimed role is AI but me and voodoo saying different things is a truckload of wifom

1 Like

I donā€™t think itā€™s villagery if your preped claim had everything right besides that small detail

Voodoo can easily just not give you enough information or your scum teammates couldā€™ve done that.

Either way, I donā€™t really care since itā€™s more indicative if and only if youā€™re mafia

once again

wifom

lmfao

1 Like

ive explained why it is ai

if the information is there in your rolecard thereā€™s no way you could get it mixed up by reading it multiple times as voodoo and you have both claimed

if youā€™re mafia, and lying about the role, you donā€™t have a solid fakeclaim, itā€™s just bits and pieces everywhere in scum chat which would explain how you got mixed up

itā€™s not wifom

itā€™s logical reasoning

we are assuming that voodoo doesnā€™t misread his card multiple times when he told us he went back and checked multiple times

to be fair I care a little more now because you asked me to

1 Like

thank youm

1 Like

feel free to be upset at voodoo but dont blame that much of the loss on them

1 Like

hf

1 Like

also itā€™s unlikely that we have 6 village PRs right

so a kiiru chloe cross vote should probably happen

how are we meant to not blame them

they shouldnā€™t be playing the game about reading if they canā€™t read

1 Like

it depends on scum roles

you can blame them but dont blame that much of the loss on them

ur the one reading into it as AI
when
it
really isnt

1 Like

unless your Rolecard is physically sawed in half I can safely blame voodoo for misreading it

It literally is

i donā€™t know what you mean by ā€œitā€™s wifomā€

what do you mean itā€™s wifom
why are you doing the suboptimal but unexpected play as town
what

1 Like