Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

we didnt get to this point in the game because voodoo misread a rolecard

1 Like

no shit Sherlock

im
legit claiming my role

1 Like

yeah so dont blame that much of the loss on them

1 Like

how is one of you lying about your role a wifom
idgi

1 Like

fk stop like pocketing me

bruh you spent all day pocketing me and now you are complaining about me liking your posts

its not wolfy

it could very well be a mistake regardless of alignment

it is legitimately wifom but you’re so confbiased into a world where im a wolf that you refuse to see that misreading something is NAI

1 Like

im not trying to pocket you im just that charismatic

they checked multiple times

as well their role makes more sense for it to be later votes rather than first votes

this lylo is full of ego and overconfidence and is incredibly frustrating to the point where im not even sure if i should continue on this wall im making

1 Like

post what you have now
im curious

1 Like

its nowhere near done

1 Like

Idrc and neither does he

1 Like

i dont care
doesnt matter unless you’re a wolf

1 Like

The State of the Game and Why We’re Losing

Hi.
We’re losing.
Why are losing? Because wolves have the upperhand.
How do they have the upperhand? They have both momentum, thread control, and villagers aren’t finding eachother.
With 3 villas ML’d the overall town WiM is lower than ever and now isn’t the time to get complacent.

Complacency

Most of you have accepted that we’ve lost, when we really haven’t yet - but we are on our way there.
If you’d stop assuming it’s inevitable and giving up on making reads and trying to turn things around, then yes, we will likely lose.
Stop blaming other people for our situation and realize that you’re here for a reason, and you’ve likely contributed to us being in LYLO in some way.
Stop doing the same exact things you’ve done for 3 in-game Days. Re-evaluate.
Drop your reads, figure out what lead you to be wrong and why you’re here in LYLO.

1 Like

there

happy?

1 Like

lmao

2 Likes

You didn’t replace in soon enough, it’s your fault we’re losing

2 Likes

when did you start making this again

i thought you were reading the thread

1 Like