Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

If you are villager, don’t worry about catching up by reading all the posts at once. That is a garbage way of trying to win LYLO. Your best bet is to go through each players ISO instead of reading what has happened in the thread. Some people’s ISO’es are very large, though

my patience is shattering becayse no one is interacting with me

I’m fine now

Normally I would suggest going through dead peoples posts too, but this game is an exception where their reads matter very little since they were probably not killed for their reads

well i’d like to see what happened to get us here lol

i have zero context for a majority of the game so yeah im gunna try to read everything

then i’ll go into ISOs

1 Like

that’s incredibly inefficient but okay

trust me if i had multi iso i’d use that instead

1 Like

if you think about it reading the thread is like multi iso

1 Like

How far caught up are you

block everyone else

1 Like

sharklifter seems fun to play with

2 Likes

They are but they die D1 literally every time I’ve ever seen them

1 Like

they’re cursed :pensive:

1 Like

im ngl this feels like straight up TMI

weh

1 Like

how

feels like you know hes a villager

like yes, you’re going against the grain and defending him when he’s main wagon and very likely to die, which i’d normally attribute to a villager, but it feels like you’re putting on a show
like it legitimately feels like you’re acting

1 Like

ig that could be a personality thing which is making me not as confident in that being TMI

1 Like

the way you continue to try to sacrifice yourself for shark though
as i continue to read
feels more genuine

1 Like

Eh I’ve repeated this several times but I was fresh faced as hell at the time I just knew I didn’t want him to die before I did. It happened once before this game and it was equally trash, idrc about being dead myself considering I’m literally the garbage “you don’t have an ability you are useless” role

okay yeah maybe villagery

im turning around

1 Like

alrighty

1 Like