Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

Claiming transporter as executioner is always my go-to because my target is literally always a transporter or a veteran

There are times where they arenā€™t and in those cases they are literally always mediums

Oh wow.

My first ToS (forum) mafia game that I can remember is once again a mafia one.
It was a game called ā€˜Rota Fortunaeā€™ and basically it turned out my team had a traitor.
Iā€™d not dealt with a traitor mechanic before (since I was new) and I basically was just constantly panicking.

So in the end I managed to convince town to vote out the traitor (IIRC the person was called SirCakez) upon advice from another of my teammates that the traitor had killed. I didnā€™t know wtf to do due to it as a whole though

Why didnā€™t traitor out team

Traitor mafia as in thereā€™s a traitor in the mafia sounds absolutely idiotic as a concept

1 Like

What was frosts game called again that became a meme due to this

The only time. THE ONLY TIME. I see this working is a traitor mafia that has to win alone but still has to ensure the town loses

host still has to make sure traitor canā€™t out mafia as revenge

Good question.
All I remember is it erked me.
And yet in one of Frostā€™s games I managed to do well and catch a wolf with my ability, out them and just casually make the flavour work around me :stuck_out_tongue:

OK yeah honestly it just doesnā€™t work as a role

So like

Modkill the traitor and ban them from your future games if they out the mafia

IDK perhaps it was just a thing the host said to them.
Iā€™d imagine thereā€™d have to be a rule in place.
Also the ā€˜traitorā€™ was basically a SK

I seen it played a couple times like this donā€™t know the end result

Man I miss zork games

Chloe itā€™s almost midnight what the fuck

Iā€™m the annoying child who goes are we there yet

2 Likes

one time i played in a game on discord where i was a mafia that could also win as a survivor

immediately after receiving my rolecard i threatened to out my entire team to the host and he was like ā€œnooo pls dont or youā€™ll loseā€

so i just bussed them all then got killed by the NK

fun game

could mafia kill you

most hosts allow mafia to Jill themselves

kill

1 Like

probably but it wouldā€™ve been a dumb decision