Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

What do magicians do

I blame arctic for being here litten for being here Jarek for being here and the mafia for killing me, in fact it’s all the mafias fault they’re supposed to die so I can win they’re not doing a good job

2 Likes

In BOTC the magician doesn’t do anything, their ability is just a passive that adds them to the list of minions for the demon, and they’re also shown as an extra demon to every minion

4 Likes

I never understood the appeal of not letting the evil team trust each other

Essentially the best thing a magician can do is act scummy and evil on purpose to get scumread by actual evil players and pulled aside to talk to, then outing said evil person for being foolish enough to fall for it

At worst you’re a discount poppy grower because evils don’t know for sure if the others aren’t just a magician

No I don’t think it’s very fun which is why I imagine poppy grower is pretty annoying and unfun too but idk haven’t played against one

What does that do

You don’t get starting minion or demon info so nobody on the evil team knows who anyone else is regardless of the game size until the poppy grower role is dead, demon still gets bluffs and stuff but that’s it.

what a bad role

It’s experimental for a reason :slight_smile:

Chloe I have negative patience now

I’m running out of dopamine

thats lame

3 Likes

I started laughing at this comment for no apparent reason I’m insane

2 Likes

I remember my best and worst BotF games.

My worst BotF game was when I was evil and I basically tried to claim Amnesiac, not knowing how it’d work. Amnesiac is a good guy who has to guess at their ability. But turns out I was in a double CC there and didn’t know what the host would use an Amne for.

My best was, I was evil with Leafia and basically we planned a divide and conquer and won due to getting town to vote out the saint, convincing them that I was ‘evil’ with them as the demon.

1 Like

my first tos game I was sk and I thought I could win with mafia

which is why I was upset and killed the mafia when it turns out I can’t

I won

I had a game of tos once where I said “I’m serial killer” every day and killed everyone and there were still people who were going “HE WAS ACTUALLY SK??” at the end

1 Like

the IQ of town of salem players is baffling

1 Like

My best tos game was when I got my target as executioner executed earlier and proceeded to carry town as the open claiming executioner

2 Likes