Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

I’m always voting Chloe over here over kiiruma but I don’t really feel like either is a hit right now

maybe I’m just too sleep deprived but they both been acting townie here

which means I’m wrong somewhere and idk where

how can you sleep

Also before I do my dive I want to just give initial GTH stuff.

There’s at least a wolf between {Chloe, Arctic, Firekitten}
There’s at least a wolf between {Wazza, Mistyx}
I could easily see a wolf between the remainding trio of {Zone, Jarek and Napoleon}

Jarek is likely a wolf but has had some good posts today that make me regret my life decisions (Will be diving). If Jarek’s not a wolf I think Chloe’s chances of being wolf increase.

Zone’s kinda had some really town moments and if wolves were leaving Arctic alive (Assuming in a T!Arctic world) I’d expect it could be because Zone’s been townread and has escaped PoE but has also avoided because the highest townread to where we’ve been looking for a deep wolf. So could be coasting.

Napoleon kinda just had very little thread presence this entire game and I don’t remember why they’ve gotten this far except not being looked at much and now that I think about it I could easily see them flipping W

By closing my eyes :slight_smile:

man imagine not having insomnia

I’m not awake at 6 in the morning because I sleep normally :sob:

actually

since I didn’t take my meds this morning I should be able to sleep fine

Basically T!Jarek makes W!Chloe a bit more likely.
T!Arctic makes W!Zone a bit more likely.

I’m also adding to my ‘If arctic is town’ reasoning by saying that wolves would’ve left Arctic alive if Arctic is town probably because of them being wrong so I want to reverse their reads a bit.

Main ISO dives:
Jarek, Zone, Napoleon incoming

Oh oh oh do me first I need to be awake for that one

3 Likes

ok im crashing rly hard

kiiru i read your responses and am mulling everything over

im dipping and will be back in the morning
if we lose by then then gg friends

2 Likes

are you going to sleep?

if so good night
I’ll likely not be able to sleep

yeah

gn
hope you can sleep :ghosthug:

2 Likes

until kiiruma resets the votes I’ll likely not be able to sleep because I will always be stressed out

scum could legitimately waltz right in and win at any time if you are both v

She’s already voted you, if you’re both Town then the games over there’s literally no point in defending yourself towards her

I’m not voting until the hosts say something, I’m also going back to bed

They claimed to be able to reset votes