Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

through sheer will I woke up

Maybe youā€™re right i might not be fully aware of how ppl feel towards nappy as opposed to jarek

1 Like

yes

I wanna give myself a pat on the back so hard but I think itā€™s a bit early for that since this is just the first of multiple consecutive things we need to get right

Wow i dislike this post

1 Like

Iā€™m awake but I canā€™t think

Needa get out of my tunnel but like this is not how iā€™d expect you to act here as town

1 Like

I mean, youā€™ve made it clear that you scumread me and will continue to no matter what so just go put your vote back on me, I know thatā€™s your plan anyway

Someone who is acting super townie has to be evil from my POV itā€™s just how this works. Zone and Chloe have both been on the ā€œsuck up to jarekā€ bandwagon early on which if I was right about being pocketed just makes me feel like they were both evil trying to curry my favour. I only need to mis-vote once in that scenario and weā€™d lose :slight_smile:

Also Chloes previous slot user was uhā€¦claiming something thatā€™s just a WHY if it exists and is town.

We literally lose if that slot makes it into Lylo because theyā€™d be forced to revenge vote lol

1 Like

What do you expect then Chloe?

You to freak out and post things that sound like genuine emotions instead of Things A Villager Would Say

1 Like

Tempting

1 Like

To be fair Jarek isā€¦ literally right.
Your role in LyLo would literally cause a loss if town snapvoted you once.
Because you cannot change your votes if theyā€™re locked :thinking:

Iā€™d have to vote said person back anyways lmfao

My role likely wouldnt change a single thing about lylo

Iā€™d have to cross with whoever votes me first
Same as normal

1 Like

Any time I say anything for emotions, I get told that itā€™s fake.
And now Iā€™m trying to say my thoughts which is, as you say ā€˜Things A Villager Would Sayā€™

Andā€¦ Iā€™m scum for it?
I donā€™t understand you Chloe

If town snapvoted me REGARDLESS of my role
We lose

I donā€™t understand how my role has anything to do with this

1 Like

So my evil team is Chloe/Mist/Zone/Nap and I canā€™t come up with god-tier reasons for all of them being evil but if Iā€™m right about all of the Vā€™s in this game, they canā€™t be good because thereā€™s no room for more than 5 town in this game rn

maybe i should just include misty in my team because her reads are so different from mine that if sheā€™s town we probably lose anyway

2 Likes

Other people need to tell me why I might be right or wrong I canā€™t just be allowed to speak unchecked without someone to test my ideas and reinforce or break them

Youre wrong on at least 1 villa gl

1 Like