Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

Ftr this is very possible

1 Like

thanks for letting me know

Youā€™re welcome

1 Like

small question
why did Kiiruma gladiate Chloe if he thinks Chloe is town

Did I say I think Chloe is town?
No, I think I said that if Chloe is town she wouldnā€™t forgive me for me misvoting her when I had a go at her doing it to me.

Also I donā€™t know why I canā€™t sleep rn :frowning:

I guess I mis-interpreted your pleading lmao

1 Like

Upon a quick skim Kiiruā€™s turnaround to townread Jarek and gladiate Nappy instead feels incredibly partnered with the former - though this is based primary on gut, vibes, and general Post Ickiness since I havenā€™t dug into the meat of it

Even if Nappy is also a partner heā€™s likely in a better spot to win vs ya girl from most perspectives

Just donā€™t understand why w!Kiiru doesnā€™t take the opportunity to gladiate me and v!Jarek . thats like a guaranteed win lol

This is assuming thereā€™d be no restrictions like ā€œone other gladiated person must be mafiaā€ if hes w

1 Like

I really wanna vote and just be done with it because I think my reads are good but if I vote and itā€™s bad we just lose lol

1 Like

Nappy if ur v imma find u and weā€™re gunna voltron and heck this boy up

:triumph:

1 Like

Ah yesā€¦ because if I rolled a 1 Iā€™d be forced to gladiate a partner of mine and self gladiate in it too?
:thinking:

That restriction is justā€¦ what

You need to work out your last town before you vote anyway tbh.

Who said anything about a 1

1 Like

My roleā€¦ and the entire premise of the game?

But yes that restriction is VERY possible lmfao

Like I donā€™t understand whats so thonk about it

1 Like

Just follow the reply chain and read that dropdown thing on who I think the last town is

1 Like

I set a bunch of alarms for 7 and increasing times

I woke up before that lmao

heā€™s more likely to get v napoleon out than v jarek imo

since me and fk kinda loosened up on jarek

1 Like

Itā€™s possibly misguided and wrong but Iā€™d really really appreciate it if people told me why Iā€™m wrong on wazza before I decide to vote

fk why are you awake

If you are right then your PoE team isā€¦ Chleb, Napoleon, Zone and Mist?