Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

Can you at least explain why I’m a wolf

Because I really don’t see how you come to that conclusion

Read my iso

1 Like

I did

Read it again

1 Like

maybe

Im tired of repeating the same things

1 Like

Thank you

Im out for a bit but i’d appreciate if you took the time while i’m gone to just
Read my (and voodoo’s) iso as if I’m a villager

If your read on me doesn’t change when you come out of it then oh well
But please try to see my perspective

Bbl

1 Like

why did you ask me how sure i was you were a wolf

there is no reason for you to ask me this as town, because you need to convince me regardless to win

there is reason for you to ask this as a wolf because you want to know if you should give up and antispew

So i can point it out to you postgame to show how frustrating you are

Yw

1 Like

I read through your first half posts and it does just seem like you were set on the conclusion when you entered the game

there’s no way you isoed me this game but the moment you walk in you question why I’m alive and then your explanation is meta reads when they aren’t comparable and that I have been wrong

I read through first half of your accusations against me*

like you shouldn’t be that confident that im a wolf when I’m not even 100% confident on you being a wolf

Wasnt set on the conclusion just heavily suspicious given the EoD votecounts, your skill level, and the fact that you’re alive in lylo

Then I very very much disliked your posts while realtiming

Now
Bbl

1 Like

i don’t really believe this

and i think you’d be frustrated regardless of your alignment

I’ll be honest here: I haven’t paid much attention to this game as of late, and all I remember about you was based on Arctic’s D1 reads. I’m pretty sure someone has already explained this to me in the past, but I have already forgotten why the heck you are being scumread in the first place.

The only “townread → scumread” I know is Chloe’s slot, because of the contradiction between her claim and VooDooSh’s. Ignoring VooDooSh, I can see that she has been trying to up the WiM, which is a good look for her slot. She voted Kiiruma first, and unless it has to do with Kiiruma’s gladiator ability, then one within those two should be scum.

Kiiruma has been UTR for the past days, until he recently got pressured and voted by Chloe at the same time. I have not seen his response to Chloe’s post yet, nor have I properly taken my time to read Chloe’s wallpost, but from what I have skimmed, I would rather side with Chloe and vote Kiiruma.

I don’t remember, and it was not written in my PM.

the thing is my posts haven’t been wolfy which is what I said before
which you should know if you were reading my posts and not judging them based on what you need to judge them as

I also just came off of reading the juggernaut article since i was in a rush to prep for the earliwr SoD time and you being a potential powerwolf was fresh on my mind and Made Sense

1 Like

they can both be town since kiiruma’s ability resets votes and napoleon was included in the gladiate

They have been wolfy

You saying they aren’t wolfy doesn’t change the fact that I find them wolfy

You are wolfy

1 Like

im not wolfy tho