Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

it’s also good if you act like you have TMI on them being a wolf

1 Like

yeah it’s really great if a lost wolf acts like they know who is mafia Arctic

2 Likes

well this was mildly entertaining

i will be retiring for the night

have fun

2 Likes

Same

i was about to go to sleep, decided i wanted to quickly try read to atno, saw his post where he randed a scumteam and then i remembered this post from voodoo and now know it was referring to this atno post

and i would like to say it’s villagery for pointing out but it probably isn’t

this was useful
bye

Deal with it :sunglasses:

that went out of context real quick

I don’t think he even gave me an answer yet.

Depends on who you ask. But I would say I’m above average.

and I’m not going to because it has something more to do with how I did my random stuff rather than anything else.

I don’t remember half the quotes I quoted so I’ll get back to you in the morning. Good response though.

Also, what I mean by the third point is that mafia may feel to be pressured into making reads if the threadstate is right, here we can make the safe assumption Arctic is town, and with him making reads pretty actively mafia might feel pressured to follow suite

There’s a pattern to the randomness?

/unvote @Host_Account_1
Mistyx has made some good posts recently. People were correct in telling to give her more time. Certainly my most likely candidate for being town among the less active players.

1. ATNoName
  2. Wazza
  3. Aelin
  4. Agent47
  5. GamblingAddict
  6. Jarek
  7. Magnus
  8. Sharklifter
  9. Kanave

This is the pool of people who can be mafia for me. I’m not reinventing the wheel here obviously, and also some of the people here haven’t even posted, so this feels like a shitty list. I might need to reconsider things. But first feedback would be appreciated.

of course there is, I’m not going to give it because it has nothing to do with this game at all.

OK.

I don’t agree with me or agent being on this list but I can kinda see why we’d both be on there.

Everyone else I have 0 clue of and I couldn’t care less of either way (for now)

I came up with a theory. I don’t think it’s out of the realm of possibility, but some people might not like it.
Agent was the first post of the game and he immediately came in saying there is probably a lost wolf. Why would he need to say that if he wasn’t a mafia member who probably saw that there’s little members and planned ahead with his teammates to signal?
My theory is reinforced by the second part of his post, which is completely irrelevant. I think it was added to make it less obvious that he was hinting to the lost wolf.
/vote Agent @Host_Account_1
I can’t use bold text on mobile, apologies.

Catch me up what’s a lost wolf

I think it’s a role that’s mafia but it doesn’t know who the mafia are.

Ah right