Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

All that’s happening when I try to go to sleep atm is me just going away from thread and… nothing happening.
Literally all that it’s doing is having it so that I’m not talking here, not looking in here.
And I know it’s somehow going to be taken as ‘Kiiruma’s wolf and is just hiding away from thread’

Like, ‘sleeping at 5PM’ who does that?

is this the part where wolf chloe builds a progression to pivot to nappy cuz they realized im not letting them win the kiiruma crossvote

1 Like

it’s a load of bullshit
he hasn’t given a shit about this game the entire time
i don’t think it makes him a wolf though

it sounds real though but ok

it always sounds real

Honestly, you’re saying that I haven’t given a shit about the game?
Arctic, put yourself in my damn shoes right now.

I’ve had a PR (first of all I’ve rolled like trash for it the entire time) that I know could be essential at some point.

I know I haven’t talked much, I know I haven’t done much, I could’ve done more. But I can’t change what I had done this game. It doesn’t mean I don’t care.

I don’t think you quite realise by now what forum games mean to me. I play these games for… a lot of my fun. But to say they stress me too is an understatement. IDK why I don’t usually take breaks when I get into playing and I’ve been multitabling 3 damn games. Trust me when I say that I’ve been struggling to do much there at all

I actually heavily disliked that post because it felt like a BS’d question for him to ‘help figure out my alignment’

I don’t understand how he could think that question would be useful and it felt like coming up with something to ask me just so he has something to ask me

But the AtE in that and the surrounding posts are my weakness tho yeah weh
its burned me in the past w/ kii before but its hard not to townread

1 Like

going tbh I want a Chloe and nap cross vote

1 Like

someone already said this but since the game hasn’t ended, that means there’s a wolf in the group

kiiruma has seemed villagery to me

tbh i want a nap and kiiru crossvote

1 Like

unfortunate tbh

do you have any last words

how the fuck has it been 23 hours already

My last words for the day is… wake me up inside

*are, not is.
I’m so tired I shouldn’t be up and posting

im gay

2 Likes

guys I’m srry for not posting a lot my wim isn’t great

I have an appointment but after that appointment I will catch up

I think I can argue why I’m just a low wim townie over a wolf
I’ll be back after my appointment

I don’t know what exactly to tell you if anything but like there’s a wolf between you and Chleb.
If you can argue things then that’ll be good I guess.
GL with your appointment

1 Like

ye my wim has kinda just

died
lol

idk mane

1 Like