Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

I was tossing up between adding Zone in or not and I decided not to just because I thought their ISO was alright for now but needed to be kept an eye on

this is news

I think in general the 2 slots early on (Voodoo and Magnus) didn’t have much going for it and should VooDoo (you) be a wolf then I’d think that Magnus’ lack of presence would make a bit more sense? Since one of their teammates was being ‘confirmed’ for their actions and being very blazo and had to hold back due to it.

Magnus/Nap have honestly fallen off this game and I don’t see any sort of motivation. Which I think is more of an act now than reality because at this point if Nap is town, they’d know that game’s not over after my gladiate and that should give them some sort of hope and energy they don’t seem to have.

It’s also why I think that W!Nap doesn’t necessarily mean that you are W because the slot itself is individually scummy, it’s just that if you were T then W Nap makes sense but not vice versa to me.

kiiru and jarek both seem to be thinking arctic/fk v/v

interesting

I also said that in a W!Chloe world that I think one of Arctic and FK is probably still a wolf if you’d like to read all of my posts instead of just the tier (which I’m going off the assumption that Nap is wolf and Chloe may not be?)

Alright

Next question

Why did you add me to the gladiate if you’re afraid of being wrong on me - thus likely wouldn’t vote.
Why not one of your other scumreads who you’d feel comfortable voting?

1 Like

At the end of the day, I don’t want to be wrong on you. However, I also fear being pocketed by you. I know you have experience in FM and I feel like I need others kinda to guide me there because by myself I wouldn’t want to just go for you.

And if you are a wolf (and others determine it) then it’s better for your slot to continue to receive pressure which it should’ve had much earlier in the game but didn’t receive as it was cleared for god knows what reason.

okay

what are your thoughts on the pair independent of chloe w

but it’s ok to be wrong on napoleon?

Can you show me where you expressed this before and what made you think I could be pocketing you?

1 Like

this is actually interesting but probably not for the reasons that you think

1 Like

enlighten me

i see what you mean by mist’s one-liners now btw
vibed with earlier ones too but every time she enters thread it feels like we’re on the same page

2 Likes

im here

i assumed you were hinting at us being w/w

but i actually think it’s likely that they’re just trying to tie me wolf fk to me if one of them is a wolf

My paranoia is:
I know I had claimed earlier on in the day about my role and my ability to sort things out and unlock votes etc.
So by you just voting me and acting like ‘WTF this is scuffed’
To me (looking into W!Chloe world) it seemed as if you wanted me to be thinking panicking and that you did what you did to try and force me to go hard into defence and to just appeal to you to listen.

You know me and know how I play, so I know you could act in one way to get me to think another.

So although I hadn’t expressed it, I was worried that you were trying to pocket me by doing what you did, by making me worry about ‘OMG what if Chloe is V? I need to hurry’ and on top of it you were the one to rush me which reinforced that idea.

going to ask you the same thing i asked kiiru

let’s say you’re forced to vote first
you have to pick between me and kiiru, within the hour

gth who do you pick

1 Like

i wasnt implying w/w

i was actually just implying there was 1 in the pair and they were pushing that world to bury v!chloe

1 Like

Also I did end up hurrying, I probably could’ve waited had I not panicked.
But it made me have to shift into overdrive and that’s why I can see you planning this out

obviously that doesnt hold up as much since kiiru’s was conditional on w!chloe but