Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

Uhhh Litten, wtf are you doing right now?

This isn’t a Joycat™ moment and all it’s making me think is ‘I regret every decision leading up until this point’

talking in the thread

its hard to speculate since i dont know how i would play differently if my slot is wolf

but i think i might have just given up if i were a wolf accused by arctic’s redcheck since my death wouldnt mean wolfteam loses

@Napoleon

You read D4 and I read your ISO yeah?

Imma stop realtiming for a bit and try to focus
Let’s jam

Unless u wanna realtime ig but I feel like it’s a better use of your time to figure out what’s going on

2 Likes

bad news

i haven’t been very pushy with my reads right? they’re changing a lot based on what people tell me

not yet
lemme realtime first

1 Like

are you trying to see how I view how you played or are you trying to tell me how you played

yessir

1 Like

this is the same reason why i think you are a wolf now
doing nothing and dying doesn’t mean you lose if you are a wolf
it does if you are town

1 Like

my problem isn’t that you weren’t pushy with your reads it’s that you haven’t had reads unless prompted

i mean i personally think that i played poorly

it doesn’t matter all too much to me after the game if you say “oh dw bout it nappy we still love u” this is more of a me thing admittedly

im here right now

what you’ve done so far today doesn’t look like what someone who cares about dying would be doing

nap the game isn’t over

if you are a villager you can still read the thread and give us thoughts

that’s how villagers are found

fwiw i think my playstyle rn is out of my town meta and my wolf meta and is result of low wim

okay please change that then

you got WIM when you get pushed but you don’t get WIM when we are in danger of losing?

i will but atm i think my highest priority is to defend myself
i know my thought process

dude thats why im here right now

*red checked

That would be easier if you gave thoughts