Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

Chloe you asked me to explain it. And I explained it.
Like I don’t know at this point what you want from me.
Because it seems you’re just not stopping to try and see as a whole.

Be honest with me, are you even wanting to? Because I’m getting so frustrated with it
Like if you wanna just be done with me, just say it instead of acting like you want to know things from me.

Fair thought process but this is also how we felt about Jarek earlier keep in mind lol

1 Like

i spent night 2 trying to catch up on posts and read up to like around 1000 while also trying to formulate thoughts before giving up

where’s your wim tho
I understand not wanting to read the thread but you could have read some peoples ISO’s, you clearly had the motivation to play sorta when people started to push you, but you didn’t actually use that motivation to play the game besides defending itself

urself

jarek is playing the game

I asked you questions because I want to understand your thought process and try to find you if V

I’m trying to keep an open mind

I don’t want to vote wrong

But I’m still on the side of you being a wolf - albeit less than I was earlier

1 Like

If you’re trying to keep an open mind and you’re unsure, please just ask more questions because the only thing I can do at this point is answer questions and clarify things.

If you are the town in you/Nap (which I think you are and explained why) then I need to have it so that you can get me here

I’m not voting anyone currently and I’m mid Nappy ISO

Very possible I find him wolfier than you

1 Like

i just realized if we somehow dont lose today then i get mech confirmed town when i vote last

isnt that nice

i think my wim came from a desire to not want to be the reason town loses the game due to a lack of effort

if i just stood there and allowed myself to die in a situation where arctic is a wolf trying to secure one more mislynch for a persumable win then its my fault town loses. if i try and defend myself then at least i tried

watch u still be alive tmrw :wowee:

1 Like

This is if you’re not both W/W but like, I’m going from vote to vote at this point I think because thinking so many in advance is just a recipe for disaster

lmfao

it’s f3

Chloe Arctic and Firekitten

panic

2 Likes

i didn’t NOT read anything. i read isos and then realized that i had no thoughts then i read again and like i dont want to force out reads unless i actually believe in them

tbh I would probably be the only wolf to ever bring that to a f3

1 Like

seriously speaking though

neither of the nightkilled players have been killed for their reads

so trying to argue i’m alive for “some reason” doesn’t really work

GA was killed because of his claim (he literally copied all of my reads), agent was killed because of his role and being basically confirmed town after a failed nightkill

what