Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

I’m like pretty confident in Chloe not doing this as Scum since she’s clearly put in a lot of effort for no reason

I will be mildly irritated if it’s just Chloe and Wazza lmao

what do you mean no reason
the reason is to win

Wazza feels really deattached from the thread

i probably am misclearing one of zone/wazza

i was mainly clearing them (well, mainly zone) for arguing about what the hosts told them about what happened with atno

I mean fair enough and I can see Chloe doing that, but she’s put in a lot of effort just to secure some replace in last second win

You realise this is irrelevant now considering Zone’s question wasn’t anything close to what mine was, right?

Wazza you know that Chloe would put in a lot of effort regardless of alignment

1 Like

i got bored of reading the argument

same tbh

Yeah, I know, but look at what she has done, not the fact of content

I have and it’s wolfy

@Litten do you not think the disconnect from thread applies more to zone than to wazza

why can’t it apply to both

you guys know that talking about slots that can’t even be voted is probably useless

give legacy reads or some shit in the case you die not direct the thread away from the main problem at hand

Talking about them means we have a chance later days if we vote a wolf correctly

And the chances of us actually voting a wolf correctly?

wouldn’t it be hilarious if Chloe, Kiiruma and Napoleon were all wolves

I just thought about that
it’s impossible
but it’d be so funny

it can ig but i dont think they are w/w and i think it applies to zone more because he’s hardly realtimed, whereas while wazza might have some weird stances she still feels natural