Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

i do think wolf chloe would vote town nap here but maybe thats too obvious

Iā€™m simply going to follow my read list and if itā€™s wrong then this game will end with a loss and thatā€™s fine because we probably deserve it anyway

1 Like

actually nah, cuz if they lose it and it gets fucked it risks clearing nap

whereas if they just ignore the slot, even if she goes down today nap is gonna get mlā€™ed at some point anyway lol

its actually the opposite hes more likely to do this exact thing as a villager than a wolf

heā€™d prob just deflate at the red as a wolf unless it was theatrics

1 Like

butwait

2 Likes

god im so villagery

1 Like

what are the chances of an arctic/fk world

because its a serious thought in my brain rn

1 Like

0%

wolfy post

@ non-arctic/fk people

1 Like

it would be funny
honestly iā€™d just feel bad for atlas if that were true
manā€™s been strung along the entire game

1 Like

@Napoleon ping me when youā€™re caught up

iā€™d like to vote tonight to just get this over with and so people can start turning their brains on

1 Like

that ugly sellsword picture was ugly this is better

1 Like

also im getting v tired of the threats to vote me when i state intent to vote who i think is likeliest to be a wolf lmfao

its not going to get me to vote someone i think is a villager so you might as well give up on that strategy

1 Like

my history of wim issues occur mostly when iā€™m losing, not winning (which happens with both alignments). my wim is high when my efforts are working out

but i think in this case my wim issues here are because of feeling unconnected to the thread and hence not being able to do the job of a villager well

im working on it!

what does this mean

Heā€™d be sponging thread consensus more

1 Like

When youā€™re not very connected to the game your reads tend to be shaped by other peopleā€™s

I donā€™t think itā€™s as AI as people are making it out to be

1 Like

how can you tell the difference between a wolf sheeping thread consensus and a villager unattached to the game sheeping thread consensus

yes, i think it is largely nai