Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

I can’t, at least not wrt that post

My ultimate point is that it’s not AI - I could see him doing it regardless of alignment

If he continues to go with thread consensus despite having a somewhat solid read on me in the past it points to him being a woofer more

1 Like

I do, however, think our feelings and attachment to this game are very similar

Which I think makes him slightly more likely to be a villager with just how much we overlap

1 Like

Ofc a majority of that post is from my perspective of knowing I’m a villager so yeah it might be hard for other people to see where I’m coming from in some parts but that’s how it be

1 Like

Can’t do much more than i already have to make people try to see the game thru my lens

1 Like

Chloe are you actually going to go read kiiruma again?

its been 20m lol

be patient

1 Like

we got an extra 24 hours right?

this is basically a twtbaw argument, so it kinda feels like you are jumping through hoops

maybe not twtbaw? but you’re basically saying he did a wolfy thing and not a villagery thing, and therefore he’s a wolf because the wolf would try to do the villagery thing

aside from that i dont dislike the rest of the post

yar

1 Like

It’s not that

If you are a villager or a wolf based on how you stated your position itt so far I don’t think you will end up in any conclusion besides them being a wolf

therefore he’s town*

yeah its why im not fully comfortable making any solid conclusions from it but i thought i’d note it in case other people have opinions

1 Like

there’s also a wolf in the gladiate or the game would have ended

i mean im sure going to try to go into it without a conclusion in mind but you’re probably right

its more so i can feel like i’ve done everything i can and make myself less aaaa before i vote

1 Like

if im wrong im gunna feel like the world’s biggest dumbass

1 Like

Wolves probably should kill me tonight instead of Arctic

Arctic rescinded their PR claim, and since my role checks to see if people’s dice matches mine, I will just target the claimed VT’s and see if I can find a match in there which would out scum

so It’s definitely smarter to kill me tonight instead of Arctic

I’m actually an infinite use treestump commuter whatever the fuck I promise

you better not be hiding any dice friend

I don’t know what any of these terms mean which is perfect

1 Like

I wish I had dice to roll then I’d actually be playing to the theme of this game, I kinda joined expecting to get to do something other than talk???

Vanilla town sucks

1 Like