Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

I really don’t though and idk what I’m supposed to say there, like, if you wanna scumread me for that reasoning then like… go off I guess?

stole my wording

lockwolf

1 Like

Why am I even here and trying?
Like why the fuck did I even gladiate? What was the point if it just happens again?

I already explained why I chose Chloe so how about you fucking read my fucking posts instead of once again just going ‘Kii Scum’ and not actually fucking READING

dude isnt getting his hands dirty at all and it feels like hes both scared to butt heads with me and actually call me a wolf and also knows he likely doesn’t even have to because of how likely it is that im voted out regardless

fmpov

1 Like

meh
this is acceptable

but it’s still pretty weird that out of the three you didn’t iso the person you ended up voting

i get it’s something probably like that you townread both zone and jarek, so you’d want to vote napoleon
the problem is if you looked at napoleon’s iso you might decide it was more villagery, which is why it’s kind of reckless to not look at it

I can explain from my pov if you care to listen to it

Why not choose me and Mist then instead of yourself, Chloe and Napoleon, that way would’ve been safer

1 Like

im not talking about chloe, im literally talking about napoleon

It might be reckless but like, seriously.
It’s not like if Chloe was actually innocent that I was on a timer or anything.
And it’s not like Chloe herself was rushing me to gladiate or anything

ive listened to what you have to say and i don’t believe it

1 Like

I said there’s one between you two and I wasn’t as certain on who.
Whereas I individually thought Chloe was the scummiest of her trio and the two in the final trio were townier.

convince me nappy is a wolf

1 Like

theres 1+ wolf in our dome

i think nap is a villager

that leaves you

and i think you’re wolfy despite being PoE’d

im willing to hear you out but i’ll need to be convinced napoleon is a wolf

1 Like

and im not going to fall for AtE probably

so if you are indeed a wolf perhaps keep that in mind :P

1 Like

It doesn’t matter if you’re not confident on it, you picked two people from different columns here meaning if you were Good you had a heavy chance of losing the game for Good instantly if you were confident on your reads

4 Likes

I think I have come to the conclusion of why we executed that many villagers

We are playing American style lmao

remind me what this means