Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

American style is when a player tries to find contradictions in someone’s actions, motivations, progressions, and use this to scumread people.

we’re playing Animal style

1 Like

nobody here is californian rip that joke

1 Like

idt this applies to my reads

i think i just townread everyone too easily

I think it applies to mine despite my attempts to not play that way

I’ll have to look at it more closely post game

i havent even thought any of the villagers we killed were wolves by the time we killed them

i just didnt know what else to do

this is the villagererist post you have made

no it’s not

My biggest reason why Napoleon is wolf is because I believe that their lack of WiM and presence in the game makes them scum. And I have tried to expand on this already a bit.

I believe that W!Napoleon (in worlds where you are town) sees this and goes ‘God Kiiruma made this easy’ and proceeds to kinda just not need to do anything. And beforehand their slot hadn’t received any pressure, it’s as if it’s been allowed to just survive the entire time, so their wolf team wouldn’t feel a need to get them out of an inactive slump. Like has anyone actually pressured Magnus and/or Napoleon hard? Because I don’t remember it at all.

Furthermore, I think that Napoleon’s lack of interaction is beginning to just feel staged. Now that they realise that you’re looking to go for me and I’m looking to go for them, all they need is an extra push to have it so this happens which is why they’re starting to be like ‘I’ll make sure I’m around’ to Arctic to try and stay their hand and encourage them that they’re town. Wolves need 1 misvote and Nap’s trying to appeal to you more directly and Arctic less directly for now.

At the end of the day a lot of this is me basically having to go ‘In Chloe V worlds, why is Napoleon wolf and why did I do this in the first place?’ and that’s really hard for me to explain because I’ll be honest I have a lot going on rn and my decision to do the gladiate early was an emergency ‘I cannot risk waiting’ thing.

I have a defence to explain some more things but I know it’ll look LAMISTy and I hate myself for it, idk whether to say it or not.

it is definitely

it’s such a pure comment that if you are a wolf and stated that I would be impressed because it would imply you know exactly how to give off a certain villager impression in this situation

this would have been nice if you made it before gladiating them

i dont care about it now

1 Like

That’s nice dear

chloe why did you like this post, you just asked kiiruma to explain why nappy is a wolf

question: did anyone vote before the gladiate?

Chloe voted me

probably because they are trying to fake that they actually care about kiiruma alignment

ok
so u both being v/v is from everyone’s POV, impossible

wait no im dumb