Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

pls help me bus :pleading_face:

1 Like

this was a wolfy period

1 Like

Are you actually having a laugh right now? This is back to Arcticā€™s earlier game which is Kii Wolf.
This isnā€™t a different world, this isnā€™t something new.

ok i laughed

1 Like

not a joke

Chloe if you are that sure heā€™s a wolf vote him

thought he was seeing a world where im v but guess i was wrong to think thats possible lol

1 Like

waiting for nappy to read the entirety of the thread

so no

1 Like

Ok then

Litten why are you in a rush to get people to vote?

ok i laughed.

2 Likes

Iā€™m pointing out how Chloe is being hypocritical and seeing how they react to someone pointing that out

i expect you to look at the slots you basically force yourself into voting in lylo

in the same way i expect you to look at the slots you vote in a normal lylo

im finally starting to have fun again and its before my inevitable demise whats wrong with me lmao

1 Like

Iā€™ve seen you being weird as all fuck today and I just donā€™t know what to say.
Youā€™ve been looking at getting people to vote quickly, youā€™re just joking around like this means nothing to you.
That it doesnā€™t affect your current game

I feel the same way when I tunnel people tbh it just triggers dopamine

Well sorry dude, wouldā€™ve loved to but sadly I wanted to try and get some rest and on top of itā€¦ I kinda just was on a bit of a time crunch anyway to likeā€¦ stop a possible game over.

ive considered it

i thought you were being mildly villagery earlier with your napoleon stuff but after i started pressuring kiiruma you started being wolfy again

i think a lot of it is the realization that either this game ends soon

or i have the satisfaction of saying i caught the first wolf this entire game

either way its a win in my books

1 Like

I havenā€™t been weird at all today, well arguably the first part of the day phrase I was really impatient but that was because I didnā€™t take my meds

Iā€™m better now